PDA

View Full Version : The WoWholics Anonymous room

Keytachi
Mar 22, 2007, 02:17 PM
Hello. Welcome to the WoWholics Anonymous room. My name is Keytachi, i started playing WoW last year's June, and i stopped playing two weeks after TBC went out. I also lvled some of my friends characters, so that counts as a "patch" :P

Now, who will be the next one?

Devie
Mar 22, 2007, 05:18 PM
Hm okay. Hi I'm Dev, and I've been without WoW for five months *awaits applause*. Havn't even gone to a friends house to check how its going, gone pure cold turkey lol.
It actually hasn't been to easy, and I still talk to WoW friends on MSN and they say how awesome BC is etc, and whenever visiting a game store, BC sits there tormenting me. 360 and Wii have kept me asleep at night, oh and a missus'.

I had three level 60's, one with a total of 170 days on it... epicsepicsepics. Had a few alts to, above 30.

I couldn't be happier that I quit that crack! ;)

iProd
Mar 22, 2007, 05:32 PM
Anonymous? On MY MacRumors?

Mr. Burns
Mar 22, 2007, 07:49 PM
Hi all, new here. Addicted since original consumer release date. Abandoned PvE server with a lvl 60 +alts for the cheap thrill of a PvP server. Dial-up and min spec comp ruined all chances of fun. Rural location prevents broadband speed, empty wallet prevents hardware upgrade. Higher power intervention? Quit since BC release. Still fiending.... Is there hope for me? "Wii Knee" has become injured, unresponsive. Thank goodness for a forgiving and lovely wife. Thank You.