PDA

View Full Version : its good to be back


clubmedia
Jun 10, 2003, 01:16 AM
mac rumors was my first real forum that i started blabbin' in. and for some reason i strayed for a while...

i forgot how cool the people were over here and i just wanted to say its good to be back.

i love the vibe here!

jefhatfield
Jun 10, 2003, 02:03 AM
welcome back

were you under a different name in the old days?

clubmedia
Jun 10, 2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by jefhatfield
welcome back

were you under a different name in the old days?

i don't think so. just clubmedia

shadowfax
Jun 10, 2003, 02:27 AM
well, i guess i must have missed you, signing up only in september. welcome back though, i look forward to seeing you on the boards.

clubmedia
Jun 10, 2003, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Shadowfax
well, i guess i must have missed you, signing up only in september. welcome back though, i look forward to seeing you on the boards.

i was on a lot last year. way before september i think.

i am back for good. just got my 1ghz cube upgrade! :)

wdlove
Jun 10, 2003, 10:48 AM
Welcome back clubmedia, I also look forward to seeing your posts! I think that everyone on the forum are very friendly! Congratulations on your 1 Ghz Cube upgrade! Your return is at a great time with the upcoming WWDC annoncement by Steve!
;)

jelloshotsrule
Jun 10, 2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by wdlove
Welcome back clubmedia, I also look forward to seeing your posts! I think that everyone on the forum are very friendly! Congratulations on your 1 Ghz Cube upgrade! Your return is at a great time with the upcoming WWDC annoncement by Steve!
;)

wow. if i didn't know better, i'd say you were a girl....



girls use lots of !'s is what i'm saying.

clearly you're excited by clubmedia's triumphant return. ;)

applemacdude
Jun 10, 2003, 11:29 AM
Welcome Back Clubmedia:) Even though I don't remember you.....I hope you have a good time here @ MR....Especially with all them rumors....;)

scem0
Jun 10, 2003, 02:51 PM
welcome back! Oh, you might wanna know that Dukestreet changed his name to Mr. Anderson.

http://www.my-smileys.de/signs/77430bbce83afc89881430e177cabb9b.png

wdlove
Jun 10, 2003, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by jelloshotsrule
wow. if i didn't know better, i'd say you were a girl....



girls use lots of !'s is what i'm saying.

clearly you're excited by clubmedia's triumphant return. ;)

I'm just a very welcoming type of person. Guess I just have a different kind of style. I like to put emphasis on a lot of ideas!

Mr. Anderson
Jun 11, 2003, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by scem0
welcome back! Oh, you might wanna know that Dukestreet changed his name to Mr. Anderson.


Ok, now that's just spamming - I didn't remove your thread so you might see this.

Its not that important and he'd eventually figure it out - its still in my sig.

And your image is getting annoying, but I do enjoy the tar ;)

D

Megaquad
Jun 11, 2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
Ok, now that's just spamming - I didn't remove your thread so you might see this.

Its not that important and he'd eventually figure it out - its still in my sig.

And your image is getting annoying, but I do enjoy the tar ;)

D
yeah, very good vibes here at macrumors ;)

sparkleytone
Jun 11, 2003, 01:05 PM
i like his image. it rocks. welcome back man...i slightly remember you. im bad with stuff like that.