PDA

View Full Version : No PS2 burnout 3 Takedown to Wii port??

sam10685
Mar 26, 2007, 05:44 PM
I'm making a poll. wonderin what your thoughts are...

Dagless
Mar 26, 2007, 06:11 PM
I enjoyed Burnout 3 for a little while. Don't think I'm a fan of the series. The whole "controlling a car wreck" mode in the new games just seems a little, stupid?

If they took the core racing element and included a much faster to use Excite Truck style crash method then that might be cool. I find the crashes just contrast too much to the fast gameplay...

ninewhereman
Mar 26, 2007, 06:30 PM
I put who cares, not because I hate the burnout series. Just don't want to see some garbage PS2 port to Wii. I'd rather see a brand new Burnout game made for the Wii.

sam10685
Mar 26, 2007, 09:44 PM
I put who cares, not because I hate the burnout series. Just don't want to see some garbage PS2 port to Wii. I'd rather see a brand new Burnout game made for the Wii.

i agree. i'd much rather have an all new Burnout game on the wii but since more and more PS2 games are ending up on the wii, where is Burnout 3?

apfhex
Mar 26, 2007, 09:57 PM
I voted "Who Cares" only because I also don't want to see a sloppy PS2->Wii port (ESPECIALLY from EA). I love Burnout but 3 was the worst one by far, why would that be the one to port? Why not Revenge, or Dominator for that matter?