PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park DS.

Chrismcfall
Mar 27, 2007, 01:17 PM
IGN Link (http://uk.ds.ign.com/objects/867/867813.html)

Looks good, Just regretting buying Phoenix Wright now, when I could have got this instead.

Dagless
Mar 27, 2007, 05:42 PM
CD-Wow are selling that for 20 quid. Almost bought it till I remembered how much better Roller Coaster Tycoon was, though I might pick it up for portable sim-ability.

All eyes on Sim City DS.

sikkinixx
Mar 27, 2007, 06:36 PM
:eek:

I have this game for my Sega Genesis and my Playstation. Play it on the road? Sign me up!

Will imported games play on my North Amer. DS? I'm not buying a PAL one just to play this game....*sigh*

FleurDuMal
Mar 27, 2007, 06:43 PM
I'd love to get this, but I'm getting into the habit of buying old franchises too much on my DS. All I've bought so far is two Mario games, a Sonic game, and Trauma Centre, the latter being the game not from a franchise I've played before (and I didn't even enjoy it that much).

But, if its cheap enough, I'll probably get it. And, by coincidence, Theme Park is the first game I ever played on a Mac :D

Dagless
Mar 27, 2007, 07:31 PM
sikkinixx - The DS is region free yea. And CD-Wow.com is your cheap DS game friend ;) I mean 20 quid for Pokemon Diamond :eek:

gloss
Mar 27, 2007, 07:43 PM
I have fond memories of Theme Park on my old Mac.

sikkinixx
Mar 27, 2007, 07:59 PM
sikkinixx - The DS is region free yea. And CD-Wow.com is your cheap DS game friend ;) I mean 20 quid for Pokemon Diamond :eek:

bitchin :D

Markleshark
Mar 28, 2007, 05:06 AM
It rocks. It's exactly the same as the Mega Drive version, im loving it.

Chrismcfall
Mar 28, 2007, 02:33 PM
I'd rather have RCT or even...Theme Hospital:D Phoenix wright is being returned at the weekend anyway. I actually got Justice For All in the box, so it should trade in at a better price anyway:D

sikkinixx
Mar 31, 2007, 01:21 PM
Well pffft to IGN. I was at the store yesterday and :eek: there was a stack of Theme Park for DS. Sweet! So I got it for $29.99 cdn. Saved me from importing it. Almost dead on to the PSX version, a little more advanced than the Genesis one, but not quite as advanced as the PC version. The stylus control isn't perfect but it works better than a pad thats for sure.

S-w-e-e-t :D:D:D

LastLine
Mar 31, 2007, 01:33 PM
Just got htis yesterday :) Should be interesting to play - only had 10 minutes to try last night.

One thing that bothers me is that this game is rated for age as 3+ and one of the mentors is described as "Smart and Sexy" Am I being a bit too much of a prude here? I dunno.

sikkinixx
Mar 31, 2007, 01:56 PM
Just got htis yesterday :) Should be interesting to play - only had 10 minutes to try last night.

One thing that bothers me is that this game is rated for age as 3+ and one of the mentors is described as "Smart and Sexy" Am I being a bit too much of a prude here? I dunno.

lol just a lil ;) But how the hell could a 3 year old understand how to play the gane? It requires quite of bit of planning and thinking to avoid going bankrupt, especially if you put it in FULL mode where you gotta buy and sell stocks...

LastLine
Mar 31, 2007, 02:03 PM
lol just a lil ;) But how the hell could a 3 year old understand how to play the gane? It requires quite of bit of planning and thinking to avoid going bankrupt, especially if you put it in FULL mode where you gotta buy and sell stocks...

Agreed - it's probably just the teacher in me ;)

Themeparkforum
Apr 1, 2007, 04:23 PM
Hey,

I Used To Play This Game For Hours On PC And On Playstation, I Think Its Great That They have Realeased It Onto A More Up-To-Date Console And Its Great With The Touch-Go Use, It Takes Full Advantage of The DS And Still Keeps The Game Going As The PC,Playsation Version.

I Was Expecting The DS Version To Be Much More Difficult To Use, Seeing Theres Less Buttons And Small Screen But It Works Really Well For It!

If You Dont Have It then I Recomend You Go Out And Buy It :)

For Those That Love This Game Lots Like I Do I have Created A Special Forum For Fans :)

http://themeparkds.myfreeforum.org

Please Join If You Want!