PDA

View Full Version : I'm getting the Elite definately

hyroboarder
Mar 28, 2007, 05:01 PM
Don't try to talk me out of it, I just have one question. Is it possible to load video onto the xbox hard drive from a source like an external hdd, ipod etc?
and in high def?

Also one more Q
My dad wants this more than me, and he always needs the highest quality signal. So if I get the HDDVD player, will the usb cable going to the unit (which will ultimately be fed to the tv through hdmi) lose any quality? (in comparison to a $500 standalone player?)

xparaparafreakx
Mar 28, 2007, 05:30 PM
Sorta. If your stuff is in WMV HD then it should load, (Not Safe For Work) look up pirates or island fever 3 and they come with the HD content on media disc. I never trying loading it from HD but other people should be able to answer that for you.

No lost quality as long as you use component, vga, or HDMI from the 360 to TV. Also trying going for the True HD if you can.

twistedlegato
Mar 28, 2007, 05:52 PM
Sorta. If your stuff is in WMV HD then it should load, (Not Safe For Work) look up pirates or island fever 3 and they come with the HD content on media disc. I never trying loading it from HD but other people should be able to answer that for you.

No lost quality as long as you use component, vga, or HDMI from the 360 to TV. Also trying going for the True HD if you can.

Not safe for work?

What is that a Pr0n?

zap2
Mar 28, 2007, 08:26 PM
Not safe for work?

What is that a Pr0n?

I know Pirates is(friend told me about it, I know whats it looks like) ...I guess the other one is too.

Your HD-DVD play will look as good as if it was built in to the Xbox 360 or a stand alone player.

hyroboarder
Mar 31, 2007, 02:22 PM
Wouldn't hdmi be better than component, I thought hdmi was digital and comp was analog? I thought that would change some part.