PDA

View Full Version : MacRumors WC3 Members

NickD
Mar 28, 2007, 05:24 PM
Here's a list of MR WC3 players, so we can easily add each other to friends lists. Chone and I are working on setting up a clan, so once that is done, if you are interested in joining, PM Chone, and he will get you set up.

For now, here is a list of MR players. If you don't see your name on here, post, and I'll add you.

(All players are on US East ONLY)

Chone – Piuc2020
NickD – CarpeGuitarrem
King Yaba – King Yaba
cutsman – Clown-Baby
Rocksaurus – rocksaurus
aafuss1 – aafuss
applecrag – gsalzer
haiggy – Triple.Triple
Qcassidy352 – KingofNewbs
Drummerbooker14 - Balthaczar
Pmsharp - dacheat
AoWolf - AoWolf
Xeem - Xeem

Rocksaurus
Mar 28, 2007, 05:48 PM
Have you decided on a name yet!? Maybe we should make a poll a vote on a name? I'm so in.

edit: in the other post someone had a few good ideas for the clan "initials" or whatever. I liked "AAPL" the best, personally.

sb58
Mar 28, 2007, 06:07 PM
hm... i guess i could give this a shot. i don't think i'm very good though, is that ok?

Doctor Q
Mar 28, 2007, 06:59 PM
I've added this thread to the Game Code Exchange Threads list.

Chone
Mar 28, 2007, 07:21 PM
hm... i guess i could give this a shot. i don't think i'm very good though, is that ok?

No worries our clan is meant for everyone, newb or gosu, doesn't matter.

sb58
Mar 28, 2007, 07:44 PM
ok cool :D i guess i have to figure out how to connect to BNET then right? :P

NickD
Mar 29, 2007, 10:05 AM
Yes please do. And let me know when you have created an acct.

Pmsharp
Mar 30, 2007, 04:06 AM
i go by dacheat
really i only play HLW... but what ever

NickD
Mar 30, 2007, 09:43 AM
Got you added.

Chone
Mar 31, 2007, 07:06 PM
Whats up with the clan people?

I've got you all added but I never see you online, I can't create the clan unless 9 people are online at a time and accept the clan invitation so maybe we should agree on a time for all of us to be connected so we can finally create the clan.

In hopes of keeping the WC3 MR community alive I'm posting another replay :)

http://two.xthost.info/warcraft3mr/replays/nice.w3g

NickD
Mar 31, 2007, 11:05 PM
Someone name a time (and timezone please) and we'll all try to get on.

AoWolf
Mar 31, 2007, 11:30 PM

AoWolf on the Est NA realms. I am pretty meh and you have a lot better chance catching me on wow (Ary on Frostmane US)

haiggy
Mar 31, 2007, 11:53 PM

Any time past 5pm, EST

aafuss1
Apr 2, 2007, 01:46 AM
Any time past 5pm, (AEST FOR ME).

NickD
Apr 2, 2007, 03:15 PM
OK. We'll wait for Chone to give us news on when he wants us to get on.

Chone
Apr 2, 2007, 05:07 PM
If anyone is going to be around by around 8pm EST then that would be awesome.

natemonster
Apr 2, 2007, 09:40 PM
natemonster. add me in. :D

Chone
Apr 2, 2007, 11:38 PM
Hey guys

I never see you guys on, we should all agree on a time to be connected, get the clan going quickly and be done with it.

For those already on clans they are happy with, if you wish to join the MR clan make an alt. soon this is for gsalzer and triple.triple if you are interested.

Rocksaurus
Apr 3, 2007, 12:30 AM
Eek.. I'm on the west coast... All I can guarantee is any time past 11 PM EST... Though it depends on the day. On Friday I could do 8 PM EST. What if we shot for a weekend? Most I've seen on at once is 2 people, both of which weren't my mutual friend - what's up with that!?

Xeem
Apr 3, 2007, 01:40 AM
I play DotA fairly often as Xeem.

QCassidy352
Apr 3, 2007, 11:55 AM
I've been on as another sn lately. :o However, if we can all agree to be on at a certain time, I'll do my very best to make it.

Chone
Apr 3, 2007, 02:41 PM
Eek.. I'm on the west coast... All I can guarantee is any time past 11 PM EST... Though it depends on the day. On Friday I could do 8 PM EST. What if we shot for a weekend? Most I've seen on at once is 2 people, both of which weren't my mutual friend - what's up with that!?

I have you added and I never see you on and I mostly play past 11 PM EST :), yesterday I played till 12 and only saw Applecrag/gsalzer.

Well a weekend sounds good, I'm up for any hour between 8 to 12 PM EST.

haiggy
Apr 3, 2007, 10:53 PM
I'll make an alternate name when you create the clan... you wouldn't find me on it often anyways... so this way you'll see me when I'm on Triple.Triple.. then talk to me and when we create it I'll make a new one.