PDA

View Full Version : More than one Apple TV

gkarris
Mar 28, 2007, 10:06 PM
Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Is it possible to have more than one Apple TV pointing to the same iTunes computer?

tobefirst
Mar 28, 2007, 11:01 PM
If I'm not mistaken, one computer can control up to five :apple: tvs. Maybe someone can verify?

pdpfilms
Mar 28, 2007, 11:10 PM
If I'm not mistaken, one computer can control up to five :apple: tvs. Maybe someone can verify?

I believe that's five iTunes to one :apple:TV, bob. Not sure what that means for multiple :apple:TV's though.

iPhil
Mar 28, 2007, 11:14 PM
It's up to 5 computers for streaming only and 1 computer for syncing only .. if you got 2 :apple: tv's in the home then you can stream or sync both with one system but not @ sametime

hegor
Mar 29, 2007, 02:16 AM
Sorry if this has already been addressed.

Is it possible to have more than one Apple TV pointing to the same iTunes computer?

On a lighter note, I congratulate you on having such a lavish lifestyle where you have multiple ATVs and HDTVs in your household.

gkarris
Mar 29, 2007, 09:51 AM
On a lighter note, I congratulate you on having such a lavish lifestyle where you have multiple ATVs and HDTVs in your household.

Actually, for church. Instead of trying to keep track of all the DVDs and videos, place them on a server and let Apple TVs in the meeting rooms play the content. No longer have to worry as to who has what DVD...