PDA

View Full Version : Xbox trade in

cowman007
Apr 1, 2007, 04:02 PM
Hey

Im looking out for a Wii and i want to trade in my old xbox and it's 11 games. AT EB games they give you 100 down payment on a 360 but i really want a Wii. Does anybody know how i could do this. Which sotres offer the best trade in deals for consoles and games. Im living in Canada so that limits my options

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thnks in advance

mrgreen4242
Apr 1, 2007, 04:39 PM
Hey

Im looking out for a Wii and i want to trade in my old xbox and it's 11 games. AT EB games they give you 100 down payment on a 360 but i really want a Wii. Does anybody know how i could do this. Which sotres offer the best trade in deals for consoles and games. Im living in Canada so that limits my options

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thnks in advance

Hm, I wonder if the US EBGames does a $100 toward a 360 with an XBox... thanks for the heads up on at least checking that out. As to your inquiry, your best bet is probably just to eBay it. You'll get the most for your system that way, unless there is some sort of special like you mentioned on the 360.

zero2dash
Apr 1, 2007, 06:21 PM
Craigslist would be your best bet, followed by eBay.
Trading in would be my last option because that will net you the lowest $$$ for what you have. Trade as a last resort.

I'm sure someone would take it off Craigslist, someone who wants a system for their kids/family but doesn't want to pay the higher premiums that the newer systems cost.