Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dartzorichalcos

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
Atlantis
How about an idea where at the bottom of the page of a thread it shows currently active members. This might be useful to some people.

Also some alternates to user names, this will be a choice to posters, moderators and administrators..
MacRumors Newbie or MacRumors Starter
MacRumors Member or MacRumors User
Macrumors demi-god (moderator) or MacRumors editor (moderator)
MacRumors god or MacRumors administrator (I know the administrator MacRumors has the only administrator title)
demi-god(ess), contributor or patron
I feel that there should be more choices in user titles.

dartzorichalcos

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Mar 23, 2007
Atlantis
Just a note, not all demi-gods are moderators. The demi-god title can also be substituted for "contributor" for anyone who ponies up $25. You can also stick with the processor numbers if you'd like.

I specifically meant a moderator as demi god (moderator) as I see it in the forums. The parantheses around moderator mean that demi god is a moderator, and it didn't mean all demi gods.

SMM

macrumors 65816
Sep 22, 2006
Tiger Mountain - WA State
How about an idea where at the bottom of the page of a thread it shows currently active members. This might be useful to some people.

Also some alternates to user names, this will be a choice to posters, moderators and administrators..
MacRumors Newbie or MacRumors Starter
MacRumors Member or MacRumors User
Macrumors demi-god (moderator) or MacRumors editor (moderator)
MacRumors god or MacRumors administrator (I know the administrator MacRumors has the only administrator title)
demi-god(ess), contributor or patron
I feel that there should be more choices in user titles.

It would be nice to have a way to quickly identify a users interest, area/level of expertise. I know there are ways to often discern this in the profile. Over time one can figure it out; long-time members have it pretty much nailed. But, this is very minor.

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
It would be nice to have a way to quickly identify a users interest, area/level of expertise. I know there are ways to often discern this in the profile. Over time one can figure it out; long-time members have it pretty much nailed. But, this is very minor.
It would get way to cluttered to list stuff.

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia

kettle-of-fish.jpg

That's a whole different kettle of fish. I agree though, if easily implemented that would be great. It just wouldn't be easily implemented. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.