Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

someguy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 4, 2005
Still here.
All the text in this forum is bigger now than it was before yesterday. I can't figure out why. All other sites look fine, and when I reduce the font manually, it's bigger the next time I load a page. It's like this in any browser I use.

Any help? I'm sure it's something stupid.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Did you previously use the "smaller font" style? (It's set in the drop down menu at the bottom left of most pages.) Everybody got converted to the special style for yesterday's shenanigans, and it probably doesn't revert to your previous choice automatically.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Yeah, I did, but now I can't find that setting anywhere. Was it removed or something?

No, it's still there. The menu probably says "Mac Rumors Forums 3.5" right now...you should be able to just change it to "Smaller Font." You don't see this? :confused:

Picture 3.png

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
Yeah, I did, but now I can't find that setting anywhere. Was it removed or something?
It was removed for the day yesterday, but you should see it again today, at the bottom left of the page.

QuickStyleChooser.png

Edit: I see this was already explained by WildCowboy!

someguy

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Dec 4, 2005
Still here.
Thanks, both of you. :)

For some reason I thought I remembered the setting being on the Edit Options page somewhere, that's why I couldn't find it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.