PDA

View Full Version : Ok you convinced me!

thesnowman16
Apr 4, 2007, 12:01 AM
Ok reading these forums has convinced me. I am going to hold out till June to get my macbook, but going to go out and buy a wii right..............now! :D

zap2
Apr 4, 2007, 12:05 AM
W00T....W00T...your going to love it!

I'd pick up LoZ:TP, The Godfather and WarioWare is I were you...I have LoZ and Godfather, both very very good games, but I've never bought WarioWare...things just got ahead of me. Might pick it up, but I've got a few other games I want, and short on cash.

Have fun with your Wii!!!

esco
Apr 4, 2007, 12:08 AM
haha, congrats on the Wii purchase. In addition to what's already been recommended, you might wann check out Trauma Center: Second Opinion if you're into the medical field and surgery.

thesnowman16
Apr 4, 2007, 12:11 AM
ok order put though, orded

Wii console + wii sports
Wii play (fun for the family, and extra controler)
Sonic (Because when I was young I really wanted a sega to play sonic but my parents never got me one :p )
Zelda....Because you HAVE to get zelda if you get a wii :D
and finaly Call of dutie 3, I watched a gameplay trailer and was really impressed how the controlls are implemented into the game. :cool:

giganten
Apr 4, 2007, 12:34 AM
Congratulations. :D

I am still waiting for my Wii to come here from the store.

ddrueckhammer
Apr 4, 2007, 02:10 AM
ok order put though, orded

Wii console + wii sports
Wii play (fun for the family, and extra controler)
Sonic (Because when I was young I really wanted a sega to play sonic but my parents never got me one :p )
Zelda....Because you HAVE to get zelda if you get a wii :D
and finaly Call of dutie 3, I watched a gameplay trailer and was really impressed how the controlls are implemented into the game. :cool:

Congratz! I would recommend Excite Truck (it is really fun!) and get some VC games too...Gunstar Heroes, Kirby's Adventure, Beyond Oasis, Dragon's Curse or Super Castlevania IV might be good places to start if you have already played all of the Mario/Zelda games...

Have fun with your Wii, I love mine!

djstarrock
Apr 4, 2007, 05:58 AM
Yea the Wii is great hope everything works for you.

Dagless
Apr 4, 2007, 06:18 AM
Nice one :cool:

My student loan comes through later this week (only 5 months late!) and I'm thinking about putting on a squillion game pre-orders.

Sky Blue
Apr 4, 2007, 06:21 AM
cancel CoD and get Super Paper mario (out next week).

sb58
Apr 4, 2007, 09:20 AM
i recommend Madden07, its great fun.

Suture
Apr 4, 2007, 10:46 AM
I still have to pick a Wii up. I know I'd enjoy Zelda, but I've played a bunch of the other games on a friend's Wii, and while some were fun (like Excitetruck), I couldn't warrant the purchase.

However, once that new Super Smash Brothers game and Super Mario Galaxy come out, I will probably go for it then.