PDA

View Full Version : My dog died part 2

P-Worm
Jun 13, 2003, 12:19 PM
As some of you might remember, y dog died a little while back. We decided to get another dog and everything was going fine. Then, about a week later, we found out that we bought a dog withg Parvo and it died this morning. Man, life is hard now. :(

P-Worm

jelloshotsrule
Jun 13, 2003, 12:33 PM
sorry to hear... was this an adopted dog? how old? etc...

"at least" you weren't quite so attached. but it's still disheartening... kinda scares you off from getting another...

dynamicd
Jun 13, 2003, 12:38 PM
Man, I know how you feel. Our dog died a few years back and we got a pug a few months later who had pneumonia. The doctors said we should just put him to sleep but he struggled through it and he's great now. He's 3 and still acts like he's a little puppy. We love him to death. Hope your next companion stays with you for a long time.

scem0
Jun 13, 2003, 12:38 PM
Our dog had a my-parents-think-it's-a-stroke a week ago. We have no clue how long she will last. Sorry to hear about your canine mishaps. :(

http://www.my-smileys.de/signs/77430bbce83afc89881430e177cabb9b.png

firewizard
Jun 13, 2003, 01:54 PM
dang sorry about the dogs bro
hope everything turns out alright

jxyama
Jun 13, 2003, 02:44 PM
sorry man... can't say much more than that...

mymemory
Jun 13, 2003, 03:10 PM
I rather not make any comment but the fact of loosing two dogs in about a month... reminds me the story of the woman that was raped 7 times the same night or something like that:rolleyes:

BTW, try a cat this time:D

MetallicPenguin
Jun 13, 2003, 04:59 PM
Sorry to hear that man, I also can't say much to express my sorrow for you, but hold in there.

wdlove
Jun 13, 2003, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by P-Worm
As some of you might remember, y dog died a little while back. We decided to get another dog and everything was going fine. Then, about a week later, we found out that we bought a dog withg Parvo and it died this morning. Man, life is hard now. :(

P-Worm

I'm sorry to hear about your newest loss P-Worm! It's so sad for the innocent puppy to suffer that way. Did you purchase the dog from the breeder? I would think that if you went back to the seller, they might make it right. It shows the importance of getting vacinations. Parvo happens to be one of them! :(