PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock bound to PS3

Gilgam
Apr 7, 2007, 05:00 PM
Well, according to this Gamespot news (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6168749.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;2) Bioshock is coming to the PS3 in september. Also announced that mounth is Warhawk, Lair, Heavenly Sword and Killzone. Too bad I hoped that some of these games would be released sooner than that :(

Have fun :)

Edit : Well seems that this is bogus according to Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/bioshock/bioshock-a-lock-for-ps3-250434.php). Personnally I don't really care as I own both system but felt that I needed to correct my post :) (Oh and Lair's coming in July :D)

sikkinixx
Apr 7, 2007, 06:16 PM
yeah, Three-Speech later updated and said 2K told them it was only for 360 and PC. One would imagine it would eventually come to PS3, especially if it sells well, but meh! I'll snag it for my 360 :D

Lair better come out in July, this spring is a dry wasteland for good games :( aside from paper mario anyway.

Chone
Apr 7, 2007, 06:33 PM
yeah, Three-Speech later updated and said 2K told them it was only for 360 and PC. One would imagine it would eventually come to PS3, especially if it sells well, but meh! I'll snag it for my 360 :D

Lair better come out in July, this spring is a dry wasteland for good games :( aside from paper mario anyway.

That might be the case for you but I have way too many games to play :)

Warcraft III (yeah I still play it), Starcraft (replaying the main campaign), Company of Heroes, Command & Conquer Generals, Command & Conquer 3, Rainbow Six Vegas and God of War II.

EM87
Apr 7, 2007, 07:51 PM
Has it actually been confirmed yet? I have both systems so I do not care if it does not come to the PS3 but I think that it may. I'll be getting it on 360 though as it is the platform it was developed on.

2nyRiggz
Apr 10, 2007, 11:13 PM
It wasn't long before this happen...why wouldn't they bring it to the PS3 to make more money if the game is good.

I'll get it for the PS3 if it has more content or online multiplayer.

Bless

gloss
Apr 11, 2007, 07:19 AM
And here I was hoping that I'd have something interesting to play before 2013.