PDA

View Full Version : twilight princess fishing help

holamiamigos
Apr 9, 2007, 01:04 AM
alright i'm at the part where i gotta catch that red fish with the coral hook.. but i'm stuck... i know its in the zora lake but where do i stand and i really don't know how to fish... so.. help would be appreciated

apfhex
Apr 9, 2007, 01:32 AM
The Reekfish? The game makes it so painfully obvious and easy to catch, but if you really need help you could look at a FAQ over at GameFAQs.com

I know you know how to fish if you were able to make it past the first hour of the game (since you have to catch a fish to progress). :)

belovedmonster
Apr 9, 2007, 04:02 AM
Theres plenty of game guides online. If you want to avoid spoilers then do a page search for the appropriate terms and that way you wont accidentally read parts of the guide searching for reference to the fish.

twistedlegato
Apr 9, 2007, 06:51 AM
ahhhh common guys just tell him.

Ok first in Zora's domain go to Mother and Child rock which is one large and one smalll stone.

Ok when you throw your bober in it lay on the water and eventually stands up.

When the bobber dips deep into the water pull up and hold up even if you did not see a fish pulling on your bobber.

ChrisK018
Apr 9, 2007, 08:05 AM
Stand on the eastern side of the lake; there should be a couple of rocks in front of you (in the water). You should be able to see the red fish swimming around. Casy your line, and when the bobber thing dips, give a quick jerk to the rod (ha ha).

Then just wait. Link reels in the fish on his own-- that was what messed me up. I thought I had to do some kind of reeling in action, and I didn't.