Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anonymous Freak

macrumors 603
Original poster
Dec 12, 2002
Cascadia
Well, Apple's newest email newsletter has a quick mention of "Myst Online: URU Live", and how there is a free demo of it. So I followed the link, and it prompted me to create a new Gametap trial membership. When I had finished creating the trial membership, it immediately started downloading a .exe file. Obviously of no use to me on my Mac. So I logged back in with my newly created membership, and instead of offering to let me download the trial, it asked me what level of paid membership I wanted.

Hrm.

Called Gametap support, and he gave me a link to direct download:

http://www.gametap.com/download/mystmac

You will still need to create the trial membership using the link Apple provides (it does the same thing from the 'Downloads' page for it from Apple's website,) but at least you can now download the proper file.

Paulk

macrumors 6502
Feb 10, 2008
Sweden
This, according to Wikipedia this is equally playable on OSX and windows. I downloaded it and you should be able to install in on OSX. It supposedly can be run on Boxer, but I haven't been able to do so.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.