Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acutezza

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
I have 2 computer, but lost the laptop. I have 2 ipods, one married to each computer. How can I download music on ipod that was married on lost computer to the other computer WITHOUT loosing the music that is there now???

If you have any insight for me, please help ASAP.. You can also email me at sergiof44@yahoo.com

acutezza

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
Marrying ipod to 2 computers

Try using Senuti, that should do the job for you.

Thank you for the prompt reply. The problem is I lost my ibook, and the computer I have left (which is the one I want to add the music to) is a Windows PC.. Know of any other programs compatible with that???

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
Thank you for the prompt reply. The problem is I lost my ibook, and the computer I have left (which is the one I want to add the music to) is a Windows PC.. Know of any other programs compatible with that???

I haven't used this program but here is a windows compatible program that should do the same thing.

juanster

macrumors 68020
Mar 2, 2007
toronto
there is a freeware one tat is similar to senuti for pc called iDump it worked perfectly for me...i dont know how to meke both i pods work with one comp, but this programs will read the info in your mac i Pod and pretty much dump all those song into your pc so you can have all songs in your pc. i htink i got it from http://www.download.com

acutezza

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 12, 2007
Thank You...

I haven't used this program but here is a windows compatible program that should do the same thing.

Thank you for your help.. Tried different programs, and ended up with idump..
Some of the other programs required to download 3rd party programs that were over 300mb in size.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.