Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

polarisboy385

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 27, 2007
:confused: saI was trying to install all the games i played as a kid onto my computer, and there is one that i can not seem to remeber tha name of, i remember i played it around 1993- 1996 ( i believe) it involved the use your character ( a small guy in a blue trenchcoat sort of thing with a red hat) and you went around and collected bananas or some sort of item on the ground,It was set in a factory type place, you would go into different rooms, and you would solve problems, such as electrical or the use of gears to get a job done, you would also answer problems about fulcrums, and weights and levers, as you answered these problems correctly you would open the door and you would try to collect different parts of a vehicle, such as an engine, wheels, and other such items, and you would then race against your enemy (some sort of mad scientist) and if you won you would continue to the next level, and then you would have to solve more challenging and challenging problems. if anyone knows of this game or the name, that would be great
thank you

P.S it was on a performa 6400 if that helps

yurich88

macrumors newbie
Feb 6, 2009
Did you find it?

I have been looking for this exact same game but I have no idea what it is called.... I know its been almost two years since you posted this but did you get an answer??

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.