Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

caffeeneaddict

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 23, 2007
1. i have a 30gig video that does not turn on at all i have had it plugged into my computer for THREE days and nothing has happened at all, it wont turn on, doesnt do anything when i reset the ipod, and my warranty has expired! i'm sure its a hard drive problem but is there any way of fixing it myself?

2. I have a 6gig blue mini that has terrible battery life(like 30 min of music AT MAX) and for some reason it stops loading songs at exactly 112 MB. then it tries to put the song its stuck on for about 5 min then it says the file cannot be found. i have restored it countless times and that too, has no warranty.

ANY suggestions at all would be a great help

thanks,:apple: :apple: :apple:
-Charlie

pseudobrit

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2002
Jobs' Spare Liver Jar
1. i have a 30gig video that does not turn on at all i have had it plugged into my computer for THREE days and nothing has happened at all, it wont turn on, doesnt do anything when i reset the ipod, and my warranty has expired! i'm sure its a hard drive problem but is there any way of fixing it myself?

If it doesn't do anything at all when pushing for a hard reboot and/or diagnostics it's not the hard drive, it's the board.

2. I have a 6gig blue mini that has terrible battery life(like 30 min of music AT MAX) and for some reason it stops loading songs at exactly 112 MB. then it tries to put the song its stuck on for about 5 min then it says the file cannot be found.

112 MB on the transfer or 112 MB on the drive?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.