PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate G5 Proof!


iJon
Jun 21, 2003, 07:32 PM
Here you guys, now we all know its true, if you dont get this then just think really hard. A friend showed me this, Chuck Black and Mosco.

https://jobs.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Employment.woa/wa/jobDescription?RequisitionID=1978437

iJon

Dont Hurt Me
Jun 21, 2003, 07:34 PM
hey ijon, guess **** flows down hill.

Einherjar
Jun 21, 2003, 07:38 PM
Arn, post this on the main page! It's legit! (And utterly hilarious, too!)

bbarnhart
Jun 21, 2003, 07:55 PM
Was the job openning there before Thursday night?

Captnroger
Jun 21, 2003, 08:27 PM
Total BS - this job could not have made it through the requisition process to HR to posting on the website in 1 day. Total crap...they were hiring this position before the snaffu.

Big companies just don't work that way, sorry. I work for a measly half billion dollar company and it takes me at least 5 days to get the necessary approvals for a new req and to get it posted. I don't care if you are Jobs himself, this just ain't a happenin.
'

iJon
Jun 21, 2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Captnroger
Total BS - this job could not have made it through the requisition process to HR to posting on the website in 1 day. Total crap...they were hiring this position before the snaffu.

Big companies just don't work that way, sorry. I work for a measly half billion dollar company and it takes me at least 5 days to get the necessary approvals for a new req and to get it posted. I don't care if you are Jobs himself, this just ain't a happenin.
'
calm down, it was just for giggles.

iJon

brogers
Jun 21, 2003, 09:54 PM
Maybe the fact that the position is open is the whole reason the snafu happened in the first place. Got to keep those high level jobs slots filled or the mice will play.

Mosco
Jun 21, 2003, 10:33 PM
Maybe he or she got was going to be fired and thought they would have some fun before they left.

maradong
Jun 22, 2003, 01:51 AM
the poor one :|

RandomDeadHead
Jun 22, 2003, 02:49 AM
he position manages day to day publishing requirements such as image updates, third party loads, pricing changes, new feature enhancements, application improvements and application testing. Position also supports product launch deadlines, managing graphic and business resources to achieve business objectives.


SPOOKY.

hvfsl
Jun 22, 2003, 11:18 AM
Jobs fired someone the last time this kind of thing happened. SJ can get very angry sometimes. However the next day SJ apoligised to the employee and said he could have his job back. But the employee said he didn't want to work for Apple anymore. I think the employee was involved in the time ATI released info on the new Macs before Apple.

celaurie
Jun 22, 2003, 11:27 AM
To the gentleman in question...

"Cabbage: A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head."

Ambrose Bierce

sedarby
Jun 22, 2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by celaurie
To the gentleman in question...

"Cabbage: A familiar kitchen-garden vegetable about as large and wise as a man's head."

Ambrose Bierce

Who said it was a man? I'm betting it was a woman overwhelmed by responsiblities.;)

wdlove
Jun 22, 2003, 03:07 PM
That would be a very hard job to apply for, when everything is a question. Awe a job that's up in the air! :p

Skandranon
Jun 22, 2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by sedarby
Who said it was a man? I'm betting it was a woman overwhelmed by responsiblities.;)

Oh man, that was the funniest thing I read today. How ruthlessly crude.

Beautiful. :cool:

Royal Pineapple
Jun 23, 2003, 04:17 PM
how about www.apple.com/powermac for ultimate proof?
:D