PDA

View Full Version : Wii total playtime... and other questions

howard
May 2, 2007, 12:00 AM
Just picked up a wii, I'm loving it.

I found the mail section with the time tallies of the games you've played, I was wondering if there was a master list anywhere, or grand total of time played per games, and total on the wii.

I also just wanted to know if there is any slightly hidden cool pages or things you can do with the wii.

Dagless
May 2, 2007, 06:43 AM
what you see is what you get! be sure you're up to date and download all the free channels. Nothing more beautiful than a page full of channels.
No master lists for game time, which is a shame. I'd love to see how many games had been booted up, the system on time, play time etc.

howard
May 2, 2007, 07:17 PM
what you see is what you get! be sure you're up to date and download all the free channels. Nothing more beautiful than a page full of channels.
No master lists for game time, which is a shame. I'd love to see how many games had been booted up, the system on time, play time etc.

cool, for some reason I thought there was a total tally, probably cause I've read a bunch of times peoples saying they've played x-game for x-amount of time.

I got the free internet and vote channels. Those are the only ones I saw.

anyway, time to go play some zelda!

JackAxe
May 2, 2007, 08:54 PM
I would be interested in a total tally. I like the fact I can go back and see how much I played though. It helped me to shutup a good friend that accused me of procrastinating on one of my projects. :)

<]=)

Dagless
May 2, 2007, 09:12 PM
Thing is - a basic system update would enable this. All the times are on the system. A simple formula to calculate all the times is the only thing needed. Or they could go the whole hog and add a full stats channel. The needlessly detailed stats in Smash Bros Melee were awesome and should be system wide at this stage!

zflauaus
May 6, 2007, 09:00 PM
EDIT: Posted in a new post.