Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ANTMUZ

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 21, 2005
UK
I'm in higher education and looking at getting the ADC student membership, but was wondering if the discount is any bigger than the higher education pricing that is currently offered.

For example the price of a Mac Pro is £1,427 through the Apple Higher Education store. (Normally £1,699)

I know that's already a generous discount, but I'm looking for the best deal, so does anyone know how much it is with the ADC membership discount?

Thanks

Nutter

macrumors 6502
Mar 31, 2005
London, England
The discount for ADC Select is 20%. I'm not sure if the discount for student ADC is the same, but I imagine it would be as that's only a little bit more than the HE discount anyway.

Cromulent

macrumors 604
Oct 2, 2006
The Land of Hope and Glory
I'm in higher education and looking at getting the ADC student membership, but was wondering if the discount is any bigger than the higher education pricing that is currently offered.

For example the price of a Mac Pro is £1,427 through the Apple Higher Education store. (Normally £1,699)

I know that's already a generous discount, but I'm looking for the best deal, so does anyone know how much it is with the ADC membership discount?

Thanks

Hmm if you don't mind me asking could you post how much a bottom of the range MacBook is on the HE store? I'm off to Uni myself in September and need a laptop for work. I'd find it quite useful to know how much I need to save in advance :). Sorry to post slightly off topic.

ANTMUZ

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 21, 2005
UK
I can only access the site from education computers - but if you can work out the percentage between the Mac Pro retail and Mac Pro HE then it should be a similar discount.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.