PDA

View Full Version : Something we don't know about tomorrow...

jordonringel
Jun 22, 2003, 09:00 PM
We do have one surprise coming that I forgot about... the new "pro" keyboard and the new "pro" mouse. dont know if this has been posted recently but I am looking forward to seeing these updates.

gopher
Jun 22, 2003, 09:17 PM
Didn't those come out with some of the recent eMacs? At least the keyboard with the recent eMacs I think were different.

iJon
Jun 22, 2003, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by gopher
Didn't those come out with some of the recent eMacs? At least the keyboard with the recent eMacs I think were different.
they were different, but not pro. they were cheaper and just names "keyboard and mouse" no pro. actually grown to like them. they have a nice touch.

iJon

rainman::|:|
Jun 22, 2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by jordonringel
We do have one surprise coming that I forgot about... the new "pro" keyboard and the new "pro" mouse. dont know if this has been posted recently but I am looking forward to seeing these updates.

Why exactly should we be so certain that Pro Mouse and Keyboard updates are coming? Do you know for a fact? If not, don't pretend you do... this is a rumor site. Phrases like "I Think" or "I Hope" are much more appropriate...

pnw

Pete_Hoover
Jul 20, 2003, 05:54 PM
I don't think one is coming at WWDC.

LimeLite
Jul 20, 2003, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by Pete_Hoover
I don't think one is coming at WWDC.
What the hell? No one's posted in this thread in a month. And WWDC is over.