PDA

View Full Version : Halo 3 Beta Impressions

sikkinixx
May 12, 2007, 01:22 PM
http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/787/787729p1.html

Impressions, screenshots, video, the whole sheebang!

Overall it sounds really quite fun, Halo 2 was a blast online (unlike the single player :() so one would expect 3 to build on it. Bubble shields are groovy and it sounds like Bungie kinda ripped off the Hammer of Dawn from GoW but as long as it works.

I am a little 'meh' about the visuals, looks like it runs super smooth (unlike the demo from Area 51) but nothing to write home about. Oh well, I still wish I had gotten a Beta code somehow...

Dagless
May 12, 2007, 04:09 PM
This looks so good. I'm much more a Half Life fan, but this is probably going to be the pinnacle console FPS experience. I'm hoping for the 65nm update and Halo 3 to be released near each other 'cuz I'll see you (and probably lose) on the battle field.

DarkNetworks
May 12, 2007, 05:18 PM
If only I'd got an email from Bungie. I'd never buy Crackdown just for the invite.

ReanimationLP
May 12, 2007, 05:34 PM
Actually Crackdown is a really fun game. My friend bought a 360 Premium and Crackdown last week mainly for the beta, and he said he's been playing it non-stop all week, and that its an awesome game. I played it today with him, and I agree, its pretty cool. Definitely something I'll have to pick up when I step into this generation of consoles. :cool:

juanster
May 12, 2007, 05:45 PM
yeah crackdown looks really good too...can t wait for halo tho...

SamIchi
May 12, 2007, 08:17 PM
You don't need to buy Crackdown, just rent it, I'm pretty sure you just need the Crackdown disc. Crackdown is a good game though. Beta should be fun, the videos that have been coming out look awesome.

sb58
May 12, 2007, 08:51 PM
ah i've been meaning to try that beta out XD

suneohair
May 12, 2007, 09:34 PM
I think I will rent myself a copy sometime before it starts :)

Do all copies of crackdown have it though?

sb58
May 12, 2007, 09:37 PM
nope. gotta say it on the box. i don't think the rentables have it... not sure.

suneohair
May 12, 2007, 09:42 PM
Hmm, I think I will go get one and see.

hey Sb, i sent you a friend request to play gears sometime.

sb58
May 12, 2007, 10:12 PM
ah cool i gotta start playing that more often too :P

suneohair
May 13, 2007, 02:22 AM
Just picked up a copy of Crackdown from Blockbuster, it has the Beta.

I even got it for free by signing up for a 2 week trial of their online/B&M movie service. :p

DarkNetworks
May 13, 2007, 06:00 AM
Anyone with an extra invite? i need one desperately. Thanks in advance.

takao
May 13, 2007, 09:32 AM
hm i don't know but those beta screenshots range in quality quite a lot
some with snow and buildings look great but the others with plants and without buildings look like the game a few years old

i'm no expert on the halo series but graphically i thought they were going to do more

MacRumorUser
May 13, 2007, 09:48 AM
Anyone with an extra invite? i need one desperately. Thanks in advance.

I won an invitation to the beta a while ago (but have already bought crackdown anyway) but it is not meant to be sent out until the beta goes live. Should it turn up at that time, I'll pm the code to you (assuming it's not tied to the xbox live account).

Mackilroy
May 13, 2007, 09:49 AM
I won an invitation to the beta a while ago (but have already bought crackdown anyway) but it is not meant to be sent out until the beta goes live. Should it turn up at that time, I'll pm the code to you (assuming it's not tied to the xbox live account).

MRU! *gasp*

In other news, I can't wait for the beta to arrive. I'm eager to begin blasting other MR members in the game. ;)

Oneness
May 13, 2007, 11:50 AM
MRU - you're back!! Nice to see your posts again.

G5Unit
May 13, 2007, 11:59 AM
I would also like to have an intive if that's even possible(=

suneohair
May 13, 2007, 12:08 PM
I believe the invites are linked to your gamertag or live id, in which case I don't think they can be given away really. I might be wrong though, but I remember you had to have a live id when you signed up on bungies site... I think.

DarkNetworks
May 13, 2007, 05:19 PM

OMG thanks! Awesome. I didn't have any extra money this month and didn't want to get Crackdown as I'm not into it after trying out the Demo. Thanks a lot once again in advance. :D

I might be wrong though, but I remember you had to have a live id when you signed up on bungies site... I think.

Yeah you need a Live ID when you sign up on the Bungies site but you have the option of Linking your gamertag or not @ the site. Not sure if the invites are tied to the XBox Live Account but I did see someone in their Forums saying that it could be given out to friends if one recieves the invite but doesn't own or have XBox Live. Could be wrong though, shall see. *prays*

sb58
May 13, 2007, 05:28 PM
when i go to the downloads section in Crackdown, it says "come back at a later date to download the Halo 3 Beta!"

psychofreak
May 13, 2007, 05:30 PM
when i go to the downloads section in Crackdown, it says "come back at a later date to download the Halo 3 Beta!"

Two days and a bit to go, countdown at Bungie's website :)

sb58
May 13, 2007, 06:01 PM
oh its not out yet? i was under the impression it was out May 6th :P

gamerz
May 13, 2007, 07:41 PM
anyone also have an extra beta code??? really really desperate for one... since my idiotic brother woudn't let me buy crackdown...

SamIchi
May 13, 2007, 09:12 PM
anyone also have an extra beta code??? really really desperate for one... since my idiotic brother woudn't let me buy crackdown...

Rent it.

fiercetiger224
May 13, 2007, 09:37 PM
Quick question: does this game run in 30 fps or 60 fps? I'm asking because I'm extremely spoiled by Half-Life 2 and FEAR running on an 8800 GTX... :)

I wish I had a 360 so I could participate in this beta...Oh well. When the final game comes around that's when I'll be picking up my 360 :D

Mackilroy
May 13, 2007, 11:32 PM
I don't recall seeing anywhere a specific framerate, but if you watch a video of the beta available on Bungie's website (http://www.bungie.net/News/content.aspx?type=news&cid=12432), you'll notice that it runs quite smoothly. :)

wwooden
May 14, 2007, 06:24 AM
Just went out last night and rented crackdown, I think I got the last copy in the area. Went to the downloads section and there was the option to download Halo 3 beta, obviously it was still grayed out until the 16th. I'll just play crackdown until then :).

Haoshiro
May 14, 2007, 10:00 AM
To those who have mentioned the graphics, Bungie still says they aren't the final graphics for the game.

Whether that's just a PR line, who knows... I still think it looks pretty dang good (watch the HD videos from gametrailers.com)

suneohair
May 14, 2007, 06:19 PM
nvm

twistedlegato
May 14, 2007, 07:26 PM
I know its been asked but may i please have a code?!

I dont have a 360 but my friend and I really wanna play Halo 3 on his 360!

I REALLY NEED ONE! :)

PLEASE PEOPLE!

sikkinixx
May 14, 2007, 09:50 PM
To those who have mentioned the graphics, Bungie still says they aren't the final graphics for the game.

Whether that's just a PR line, who knows... I still think it looks pretty dang good (watch the HD videos from gametrailers.com)

They look pretty good just that for me at least, Gears of War set the bar. And since Halo 3 is the most xbox xbox game around, it shouldn't be trumped by a third party dev.

gamerz
May 14, 2007, 10:07 PM
not sure if renting will work...

LethalWolfe
May 15, 2007, 02:29 AM

When we fired up the Beta on Friday damn near the whole office rotated thru to see what was going on. I'm sad to say that GT was getting it's butt kicked for the first couple of games until we adjusted to the new controls. As far as the graphics go they definitely look better than H2, but they aren't jaw dropping like Gears. Unless Bungie pulls a rabbit out of it's hat (or the single player gfx are much better than the MP gfx) this isn't going to be the most graphically impressive 360 game. But, I'm looking forward to the new maps, weapons, and equipment (mines, bubble shield, portable jump pad, etc.,) so if gfx were sacrificed for game play I'm not going to complain. Having top tier gfx would be icing on the cake, but if you don't have any cake what good does that icing do you?

Lethal

SamIchi
May 15, 2007, 11:01 AM
not sure if renting will work...

Why not? We have 2 confirmed on this forum (and probably a lot more). They released the Beta basically on every Crackdown disc. You can still buy it at the store with the beta invite. I've rented it and looked in the download section and it said, check back later for H3 Beta download.

gamerz
May 15, 2007, 08:53 PM
wow... i shoudl try that now... would it still work even if the beta has already started??? And has anybody absolutley just rented a crackdown and got the code and it worked? Wow... I should have thought of that. I need an answer very soon, or else, well, i think the beta downloads will stop because it's already started.

wwooden
May 16, 2007, 06:08 AM
I'm sure you could rent/buy Crackdown anytime in the next 3 weeks and it would work, but I doubt there is an available rental in your area now.

displaced
May 16, 2007, 07:14 AM
I'm currently behind my company's Great Firewall, so can't wander around the wider web (MR isn't blocked, luckily!), but...

Is the beta live now? I think it was noon UK time (could be 1pm BST I suppose). Actually quite looking forward to getting home and getting online.

Halo multiplayer has always been great fun. Even some of my die-hard PC FPS fans have come to enjoy the style of Halo's multiplayer. Some of the gameplay tweaks look quite interesting this time around.

Graphics-wise, I'm not too concerned if it's not absolutely bleeding-edge. Myself and many friends still prefer Quake 3 Arena for deathmatches and CTF even after all these years. There's something about the gameplay and the map familiarity that makes it great.

SamIchi
May 16, 2007, 11:18 AM
According to the Bungie site, it went live 12:15 Eastern, but there's a been a problem with the Cracdown download, and bungies said it will be fixed fairly soon. I hope they do, I want to play.

displaced
May 16, 2007, 04:13 PM
According to the Bungie site, it went live 12:15 Eastern, but there's a been a problem with the Cracdown download, and bungies said it will be fixed fairly soon. I hope they do, I want to play.

*sigh*

Yep - it's kaput.

Either Bungie or (more likely) the Xbox Live team have fubar'd it. Grr! 10 or so hours after the scheduled release and still not able to download the beta via Crackdown.

The bungie.net and xbox.com forums have gone absolutely ballistic!

Frustrating, but kinda funny :D

GFLPraxis
May 16, 2007, 05:37 PM
No offense, but...it looks like a great shooter, but as I watch the footage, I get this "seen one FPS, seen 'em all".

Excellent explosive animations as the vehicle died was probably the most impressive part.

Does anyone know why Halo got an M rating? I don't see anything in there particularly worse than Call of Duty 2 and 3 (both of which got a T rating), and since you're killing aliens instead of humans, it should be even less.

psychofreak
May 16, 2007, 05:42 PM
No offense, but...it looks like a great shooter, but as I watch the footage, I get this "seen one FPS, seen 'em all".
Only two shooters have given me that amazing feeling: Goldeneye and Halo 2...

gamerz
May 16, 2007, 09:07 PM
i second goldeneye!!! best n64 game ever... jk, but it is fun sometimes. Anyways, the graphics may not be the best, but they are certainly better than halo 2's, even in the beta. And watching those plasmas blow, mesmerizes you. Amazing what technology can do for our entertainment.

SamIchi
May 16, 2007, 09:26 PM
Only two shooters have given me that amazing feeling: Goldeneye and Halo 2...

i second goldeneye!!! best n64 game ever... jk, but it is fun sometimes. Anyways, the graphics may not be the best, but they are certainly better than halo 2's, even in the beta. And watching those plasmas blow, mesmerizes you. Amazing what technology can do for our entertainment.

Perfect Dark is up there too for me.

Dagless
May 16, 2007, 09:31 PM
Goldeneye and Halo were awesome in my book because of their local mutliplayer. Very addictive gameplay. Honestly, past HL2 I can't enjoy online FPS games. so... do we know if Halo 3 will have a LAN option too?

Then again I suppose it all rests on "Will Halo 3 be better than Halo 2". Bungie better not drop the ball on this one.

gamerz
May 16, 2007, 10:15 PM
Yeah... hl2 is awesome... anyways couple things about the beta:

1. Has anybody confired for sure that you can rent Crackdown, and recieve the beta code???

2. How long do we still have to sign up for the beta until we arent allowed to or theres a download or code deadline?

Thats it... Anyways, im very desperate to get a code, looks awesomely fun.

Mackilroy
May 16, 2007, 10:55 PM
1. You don't receive a code if you get the beta the Crackdown way. You simply go to the Downloads menu and select the option to grab the beta.

2. Don't think anybody but Bungie knows at this point.

DarkNetworks
May 16, 2007, 11:16 PM
Anyone got into the beta so far? I heard the Crackdown problem is fixed. Still waiting for my code if it's possible...

suneohair
May 16, 2007, 11:21 PM
I am in through Crackdown.

Also, I rented a copy from Blockbuster (got it free by signing up for a trial of their online service to boot). As far as I know you must have the disc in when you play.

SamIchi
May 17, 2007, 02:07 AM
I rented Crackdown a week ago, knowing Beta was coming. Played for a couple of hours, pretty cool. It's pretty much H2 with more stuff everywhere. I only played on 2 levels, rumble training. Tomorrow I'll play some more. Gotta get used to the controls a little more.

twistedlegato
May 17, 2007, 07:57 AM
Its up you guys/gals!

Those of you with Crackdown can now download the Beta.

AND because or the delay Bungie extended the beta untol June 10th:)

DarkNetworks
May 17, 2007, 08:35 AM
I wish I had a code in my hands now. I'm dying to get into this game but Crackdown is just not my thing, else I would've bought it.

wwooden
May 17, 2007, 08:55 AM
I don't know why people are complaining about the graphics, I think they are great. Everything is buttery-smooth with lots of details in the environment. I think they may do something similar to what happened in Ghost Recon, where the developer simplified the graphics a bit in the multiplayer to make it run better. Halo is the only game series where I completely forget about the graphics and just enjoy playing the game, so I will be very happy if the end result is atleast how this beta looks.

I was only able to play one game before I left for work, but in that one game I wa hooked. It felt familar enough that I could pick it right up, but different enough to be exciting and new. I like all the new grenades, I don't feel like they can be thrown as far as in Halo 2, that was something I will have to get used to. Also, reloading took me a minute as I am used to X being reload.

suneohair
May 17, 2007, 10:42 AM
I don't know why people are complaining about the graphics, I think they are great. Everything is buttery-smooth with lots of details in the environment. I think they may do something similar to what happened in Ghost Recon, where the developer simplified the graphics a bit in the multiplayer to make it run better. Halo is the only game series where I completely forget about the graphics and just enjoy playing the game, so I will be very happy if the end result is atleast how this beta looks.

I was only able to play one game before I left for work, but in that one game I wa hooked. It felt familar enough that I could pick it right up, but different enough to be exciting and new. I like all the new grenades, I don't feel like they can be thrown as far as in Halo 2, that was something I will have to get used to. Also, reloading took me a minute as I am used to X being reload.

The graphics are sub-par. Looks washed out and soft. I don't know what res they are letting this run at, but it looks rather low.

The only detail I am really seeing is the water. Everything else, including the characters are rather lacking compared to Halo 2. I agree that gameplay is important but we are moving to an HD age of high res and high detail. I know everyone does this, but GoW looks much better. And I expect no less from Halo 3, plus it is better on the eyes.

Gameplay was alright, it could be good but I am lacking as I havent played Halo in a couple years. The FOV feels a bit too zoomed.

displaced
May 17, 2007, 11:14 AM
Again, like I've mentioned in other threads about XBL-downloaded demos, the easiest things for studios to reduce to keep download sizes down are textures and model details.

You can't trim down the game engine and keep it the same game, but you can quite easily reduce texture detail without too much effort. Plus, that sort of change doesn't affect the testing of the network infrastructure -- an important aspect of the beta.

So, to keep Halo 3 down to under a gig download, I wouldn't be at all surprised if the graphical detail has been lowered.

mattscott306
May 17, 2007, 11:16 AM
Its up you guys/gals!

Those of you with Crackdown can now download the Beta.

AND because or the delay Bungie extended the beta untol June 10th:)

So a 12 hr delay adds another two days?

twistedlegato
May 17, 2007, 12:25 PM
So a 12 hr delay adds another two days?

Actually another 4 days:)

MacRumorUser
May 17, 2007, 12:37 PM
I wish I had a code in my hands now. I'm dying to get into this game but Crackdown is just not my thing, else I would've bought it.

I've just PM'd you a Beta Code. :)

DarkNetworks
May 17, 2007, 01:32 PM

Thanks mate! Thanks! :D

LastLine
May 17, 2007, 01:52 PM
I shall look forward to trying it this weekend.

twistedlegato
May 17, 2007, 03:51 PM

Have any others?

Dagless
May 17, 2007, 06:00 PM
Lolipops, my bros playing it now. I doubt he's going bed tonight :D

sb58
May 17, 2007, 06:13 PM
i didn't like it that much... not too different from Halo 2 =/

michaelltd
May 17, 2007, 06:47 PM
I played 3 or 4 matches and I just can't get into it.

It's not a bad game by any means. I guess I've just gotten used to and enjoyed games like Ghost Recon and its pacing.

I'm not used to having opposition run and gun against me, so I'm getting killed left and right and not enjoying that fact too much. :P

gamerz
May 17, 2007, 11:37 PM
need, beta code... Anyways... So for sure, you can download the beta by a crackdown disc from renting???

SamIchi
May 18, 2007, 12:55 AM
The graphics are sub-par. Looks washed out and soft. I don't know what res they are letting this run at, but it looks rather low.

The only detail I am really seeing is the water. Everything else, including the characters are rather lacking compared to Halo 2. I agree that gameplay is important but we are moving to an HD age of high res and high detail. I know everyone does this, but GoW looks much better. And I expect no less from Halo 3, plus it is better on the eyes.

Gameplay was alright, it could be good but I am lacking as I havent played Halo in a couple years. The FOV feels a bit too zoomed.

I would say the graphics are just a notch below average for the 360. It doesn't really matter much for me though, multi still looks pretty. But yea, GoW wins in grapics.

i didn't like it that much... not too different from Halo 2 =/

Yea, it's basically the same formula, but they amped up everything (vehicles, weapons, games, and interface). They pretty much took into account all the things that aren't that great in Halo 2. I'd still say it a good progression. There's nothing revolutionary, but I don't think they need that. They have something good so I don't think they need to mess with it too much.

I played 3 or 4 matches and I just can't get into it.

It's not a bad game by any means. I guess I've just gotten used to and enjoyed games like Ghost Recon and its pacing.

I'm not used to having opposition run and gun against me, so I'm getting killed left and right and not enjoying that fact too much. :P

Run and gun, that's what I like about this game. You just keep goin at it, and see who comes out on top.

need, beta code... Anyways... So for sure, you can download the beta by a crackdown disc from renting???

Yea you download Beta from the CD menu and also launch the Beta from CD's download menu. Go rent it if you can.

DarkNetworks
May 18, 2007, 01:15 AM
I would say the graphics are just a notch below average for the 360. It doesn't really matter much for me though, multi still looks pretty. But yea, GoW wins in grapics.

Agreed. I wasn't all over the graphics when I got into it last night.

displaced
May 18, 2007, 03:33 AM
Agreed. I wasn't all over the graphics when I got into it last night.

Played it a lot more last night... I stand by my comment that texture and model detail may have been reduced to keep the download size reasonable. The level of detail is simply not quite 'there'.

To illustrate the point, those of you with Crackdown -- download the Crackdown demo from the Marketplace. Same game engine, but compare the quality of the textures and models. The released game is much better than the demo.

Dagless
May 18, 2007, 07:27 AM
Jerno what I think? This is just a beta for gameplay.

It's not like a PC beta where they take down stats for each system (Valve). Theres only 1 360. They simply don't need to beta the graphics because how it runs on 1 is reflective of the 7 or so million 360's out there. Which is why there isn't that graphical distraction of "oooh, pretty!" It's just the game running on the bear minimum for maximum framerates.

There is no doubt in my mind that the finished game will be comparable to other AAA 360 games. Just as Retro helped build the Wii for Nintendo, Bungie likely helped craft the 360 to take advantage of Halo 3.

wwooden
May 18, 2007, 07:44 AM

It's not like a PC beta where they take down stats for each system (Valve). Theres only 1 360. They simply don't need to beta the graphics because how it runs on 1 is reflective of the 7 or so million 360's out there. Which is why there isn't that graphical distraction of "oooh, pretty!" It's just the game running on the bear minimum for maximum framerates.

There is no doubt in my mind that the finished game will be comparable to other AAA 360 games. Just as Retro helped build the Wii for Nintendo, Bungie likely helped craft the 360 to take advantage of Halo 3.

Exactly, I'm sure Bungie has known about and had a 360 dev kit longer than any other developer. As you said, they probably helped develop the system, with Microsoft asking them what would make it easiest for them to code for and building a system around that. I have very little doubt that the final game will look better than the beta. But honestly, when it comes to Halo, I really could care less about graphics and more about keeping their core game play the same.

takao
May 18, 2007, 07:56 AM
anybody can say something about how it compares to lets say Unreal Tournament 2007/3 ? anybody seen/played both ?

i remember being mighty impressed in 2005 by the UT alpha gameplay demo showed at GC05 and the new trailers with the gameplay footage it looks even more impressive and detailed

Haoshiro
May 18, 2007, 07:59 AM

While this could be true, Bungie has said otherwise. Directly saying the gameplay isn't what is being tested, that they believe they already have that and the balance nailed down.

I do agree this isn't about the graphics though. Which means this has got to be more about the network code (matching system, stress test, etc). It's also a big hype machine too, imo.

With more vehicles and more weapons not even in the Beta, it definitely seems to indicate this is not about graphics or gameplay, they've been play testing the heck out of this internally already, so this is a big Press Event and network test, I believe.

takao
May 18, 2007, 08:11 AM
yeah gotta agree with Haoshiro

if it were about balancing, then leaving out weapons and vehicles wouldn't make much sense

this is more about creating buzz: aren't all game outlets in the net constantly talking about halo3 compared to let's say 2 months ago ?

gamerz
May 18, 2007, 12:15 PM
ok... so... rent crackdown, you can download the beta for sure??? And, do you need the crackdown disc in to play it?

Dagless
May 18, 2007, 12:38 PM
They've left stuff out? ah, so it probably isn't about gameplay after all :o
Then again, why would they do this? There has been a huge backlash to the graphics so it can't be just to build up hype. For a multiplayer BETA you basically have only a few ingredients - graphics, gameplay, sound, and to bug test.

Anyroad. If it does play like Halo 2 then it won't be a blind purchase for me :(

SamIchi
May 18, 2007, 02:15 PM
ok... so... rent crackdown, you can download the beta for sure??? And, do you need the crackdown disc in to play it?

Did you read my last post or you just like repeating yourself?

gamerz
May 18, 2007, 02:17 PM
sorry.. i didnt understand that... but do you need the disc to play the beta?

SamIchi
May 18, 2007, 06:25 PM
sorry.. i didnt understand that... but do you need the disc to play the beta?

yes, you load it off from the CrackDown disc, and you play with it in there.

gamerz
May 18, 2007, 10:58 PM
hmm... wierd... alot of people have said that once you download it... you can just play it without the disc... I have rented crackdown and i am downloading it right now, and it says that you need the disc. to play it, but is there another way?

Dagless
May 19, 2007, 07:37 AM
No. You need the disc to play.

DarkNetworks
May 19, 2007, 08:26 AM
it says that you need the disc. to play it, but is there another way?

If you're using the Crackdown code then No. If you manage to get an invite somewhere then yes, you need not use a disc, whatsoever.

wwooden
May 19, 2007, 09:52 AM

Yes, as we have said many times already, if you rent Crackdown, you can play the Halo 3 beta - that is what I am doing. Seriously, just go rent it, the worst that could happen is that you are out $8.

gamerz
May 19, 2007, 11:52 AM
yes... but renting only lasts for a couple of days...

SamIchi
May 19, 2007, 12:23 PM

Do you have a Blockbuster around where you are? You can keep it as long as you want. If you don't do the online thing and rent it. I believe Gamefly has a free trial thing.

Dagless
May 19, 2007, 02:10 PM

So? Buy Crackdown.

sikkinixx
May 19, 2007, 05:11 PM
So? Buy Crackdown.

Is Halo 3 beta worth $50 though? Because Crackdown ain't worth $15 let alone $50...

SamIchi
May 19, 2007, 06:00 PM
Is Halo 3 beta worth $50 though? Because Crackdown ain't worth $15 let alone $50...

I'd pay $30 for it. It's a pretty good game. $50 no, but I wouldn't pay $50 for most games.

Dagless
May 19, 2007, 06:56 PM
Crackdown is a bargain bin game for me too. But if Gamerz want's to keep playing the Halo 3 beta he'll have to fork out for Crackdown. Or just keep renting it...

Nicolasdec
May 19, 2007, 07:19 PM
Dose any body have the beta Were could i get it.

SamIchi
May 19, 2007, 07:32 PM
Dose any body have the beta Were could i get it.

Don't read the posts in this thread cause they hold no information about Halo 3 Beta... :rolleyes: