Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cubist

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jul 4, 2002
Muncie, Indiana
Try to search almost anything, you won't find anything. Today I tried "isync razr". I know there are posts on this topic, but it's impossible to find them. (sigh)

<flame>
In case you're wondering why I don't post much anymore, I'm still extremely unhappy with Apple over the Intel transition. I was disillusioned by their unabashed arrogance in not supporting Classic applications. Steve Jobs is gonna get a mouthful if I ever get a chance. "Get a universal binary", he says. "Software vendors should produce UBs", he says. OK, then, where's the UB for Apple HyperCard? Hypocrites make rules for other people but don't follow them themselves.
</flame>

mad jew

Moderator emeritus
Apr 3, 2004
Adelaide, Australia
MacRumors Search doesn't run on Intel machines.

Nah really, the feature sucks and it has been discussed before. There's the option to search with Google instead, if you like. It's in the main toolbar under the regular search feature. :)

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
I tried "isync razr" and got 13 pages of posts.

But unfortunately, the forum search uses a Boolean OR instead of AND, so multiple words expands the number of results rather than refining them.

iBookG4user

macrumors 604
Jun 27, 2006
Seattle, WA
<flame>
In case you're wondering why I don't post much anymore, I'm still extremely unhappy with Apple over the Intel transition. I was disillusioned by their unabashed arrogance in not supporting Classic applications. Steve Jobs is gonna get a mouthful if I ever get a chance. "Get a universal binary", he says. "Software vendors should produce UBs", he says. OK, then, where's the UB for Apple HyperCard? Hypocrites make rules for other people but don't follow them themselves.
</flame>

Try using SuperCard as a replacement for Hypercard, and SuperEdit to convert the HyperCard stacks to SuperCard stacks.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.