Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stoid

macrumors 601
Original poster
With Ambrosia http://www.ambrosiasw.com releasing Escape velocity Nova soon, they posted bunch of really neat desktop pics. I've loved the game story since Ecape Velocity first came out. Whenever that was! Anyway, I can't get the pics to download!! I love the thumbnails, and I want to see them full size on my desktop. Is anyone else having better luck? It said their switching servers, could this be it, tell me when their back online.

MacAztec

macrumors 68040
Oct 28, 2001
San Luis Obispo, CA
E.V.!

EV is the most addicting game. I like being a Pirate, and I will get the...ahhh...the green ship used for cargo, and load it up with guns. After I pirate enough ships, I go and get the....starts with a K i believe...oh well...

Taft

macrumors 65816
Jan 31, 2002
Chicago
Release date?

They say they're releasing today (3/18/02) but it isn't out yet (as of 7:46 PM). Anyone know when they are releasing??? Anyone seen a beta? I'm waiting with my CC for the second its released.

Matthew

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Re: E.V.!

Originally posted by MacAztec (formerly Mac_User)
EV is the most addicting game. I like being a Pirate, and I will get the...ahhh...the green ship used for cargo, and load it up with guns. After I pirate enough ships, I go and get the....starts with a K i believe...oh well...
I used to enjoy pressing whole empires into servitude with my giant Crescent Warship.

stoid

macrumors 601
Original poster
Re: E.V.!

Originally posted by MacAztec (formerly Mac_User)

The Kestrel? Anyway, I don't think Override was as good as the original. It might have been more realistic though. There was no supreme ship that could take out anything like the Kestrel. I downloaded the Star Wars plug-in and got a Super Star Destroyer and kicked butt with the Super Laser that could kill anything in a single shot.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.