PDA

View Full Version : MacWhispers removes its Forums/Comments

BigJayhawk
Jun 26, 2003, 08:24 PM
MANY POSTS expressed to MacWhispers that they should not continue to rant that the G-5 Powerbooks ABSOLUTELY WOULD BE READY for WWDC regardless of whatever everyone else says. Given that many, many rumors that were posted on MacWhispers over the past months have turned out to be COMPLETELY FALSE -- if not completely FABRICATED, they should have listened.

After the WWDC announcements, many of comments got downright NASTY. (I posted some critical recommendations to back off a bit BEFORE Monday's announcements, but the posts AFTER the Announcements were VERY HARSH.)

I did not read through all of the criticism before MacWhispers pulled the plug on the system but from what I saw there was NOT A PEEP from MacWhispers (Jack) and then the comments disappeared altogether. Maybe MacWhispers can shed some more light (hopefully with all due humility) on what happened.

Flowbee
Jun 26, 2003, 09:39 PM
Let me get this straight... you actually want to read *more* from MacWhispers? Six months of lies haven't been enough for you?

Please, God, no.

BigJayhawk
Jun 26, 2003, 10:13 PM
Just wondering how many complete misses it will take to hear a few simple words of humility.

Even arn admits when he misses a call and we all know that he's the MacRumors God! :D

Sun Baked
Jun 26, 2003, 10:36 PM
At least he's immodest...http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=380969fresh:

You've misstated a couple of my published articles. And, frankly, the people a I deal with each in the "in the know" Mac community seem to like and respect me pretty well... even though I am, I admit, a touch on the immodest side.

And, as has been stated here by others: If you have a problem deriving entertainment from my site, why do you come here?... are you some sort of self-appointed "protector of the people?"
Posted by MacWhispers at June 25, 2003 08:57 AMEdit ---

Where is he?

Did he jump into a hole and hide?

ThomasJefferson
Jul 9, 2003, 07:35 PM
Would anybody here like to buy a slightly used MacTable?