PDA

View Full Version : Keyboard recommendation

iShater
Jun 26, 2003, 11:24 PM
Howdy folks. I am looking to get a USB keyboard for my iBook as it has taken over 99.9% of my computing vs. 0.01% for my PC :D

So what kinda recommendations do you have? Price is the biggest factor for me right now since I shelled out lots of money buying stuff for the iBook.

I picked up a Logitech Internet Navigator keyboard for $19.95 after $10 off at Office Max. Anybody else use it? what do you think? you prefer something else? I would love to hear about it.

Thanks.

MoparShaha
Jun 27, 2003, 01:24 AM
Don't flame me, but I've got to give it to Microsoft. I think they make the best hardware around. My favorite keyboard is the Microsoft MultiMedia keyboard. It's fantastic. I don't care too much for the shortcut access buttons on the top, they don't even work with OS X. But, the quality of the keyboard is excellent. The keystroke action is so smooth, I absolutely love it. It is a little expensive at $40, but I think its worth it, even if it is made by the competiton.

evildead
Jun 27, 2003, 09:11 AM
Don't worrie... MS doesnt make, desine, or manufature any of is MS branded hardware.... .you can like it and still sleep soundly at night.

iShater
Jun 27, 2003, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by MoparShaha
Don't flame me, but I've got to give it to Microsoft. I think they make the best hardware around. My favorite keyboard is the Microsoft MultiMedia keyboard. It's fantastic. I don't care too much for the shortcut access buttons on the top, they don't even work with OS X. But, the quality of the keyboard is excellent. The keystroke action is so smooth, I absolutely love it. It is a little expensive at $40, but I think its worth it, even if it is made by the competiton.

Is it an ergo keyboard by any chance?

MoparShaha
Jun 27, 2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by iShater
Is it an ergo keyboard by any chance? No, its just a regular keyboard. MS does make ergo keyboards, but they don't have the same smooth action I like of the MultiMedia keyboard. You'd think all of their keyboards would be built to the same standard, but they are not. I've owned several MS keyboards, but none of them are as good as the MultiMedia.

And to evildead, thanks for the info, I'll start sleeping better tonight :p .