PDA

View Full Version : Nike + Uphill Issue

lexus
May 25, 2007, 08:34 AM
For some reason my Nike + stops working after going uphill for a while, has anyone else experienced this problem and if so how do you fix it?

Thanks

munckee
May 25, 2007, 08:53 AM
For some reason my Nike + stops working after going uphill for a while, has anyone else experienced this problem and if so how do you fix it?

Thanks

Never had/heard of that problem. Do you use any kind of inserts in your shoes? I ran with a pair of superfeet that have a hard plastic shell on the bottom, and I found that the ridge on the bottom of the insert was pushing on the sensor and causing errors.

I'm just wondering if maybe something similar is happening but only when your foot is positioned from running uphill :confused:

Just a thought.

lexus
May 25, 2007, 08:59 AM
Never had/heard of that problem. Do you use any kind of inserts in your shoes? I ran with a pair of superfeet that have a hard plastic shell on the bottom, and I found that the ridge on the bottom of the insert was pushing on the sensor and causing errors.

I'm just wondering if maybe something similar is happening but only when your foot is positioned from running uphill :confused:

Just a thought.

No I have it attached to the top of my shoes, maybe I should also note this is more for hiking than running uphill