PDA

View Full Version : Shout out to the Armed Forces

srf4real
May 27, 2007, 09:04 AM
Just want to say you rule, U.S. service men and women and family. On Memorial weekend especially, all the people who gave everything to secure our way of life in the best country in the world... thank you. I'd go on forever but then maybe there's some others here too who know and love you...
after all, if it weren't for you, Microsoft would rule the world!:)

zblaxberg
May 27, 2007, 11:27 AM
Well said! I think the armed forces deserve more credit than we give them. I also think they should all receive iphones from sj.

mcarnes
May 27, 2007, 03:55 PM
Never met a problem that couldn't be solved with a loaded .45 and a cold one. Y'all done good.

:p

But seriously, my dad was a drill sergeant in the marine corp so I have nothing but respect for those guys.

psycoswimmer
May 27, 2007, 03:59 PM
Yes, Happy Memorial Day weekend, and we all appreciate everything you do for us. :)

iSaint
May 27, 2007, 06:20 PM
Word...

sushi
May 27, 2007, 06:26 PM
Just want to say you rule, U.S. service men and women and family. On Memorial weekend especially, all the people who gave everything to secure our way of life in the best country in the world... thank you.
Well said! :)

As someone who has served their country for over 25 years, your comments are greatly appreciated.

PowerBook User
May 28, 2007, 05:00 AM
Just want to say you rule, U.S. service men and women and family. On Memorial weekend especially, all the people who gave everything to secure our way of life in the best country in the world... thank you.

Yes, this is a great time to thank those who are serving or have served. Thank you very much!

dmw007
May 28, 2007, 11:24 AM
Happy Memorial Day to everyone. My deepest respect for those who serve(d) their country. :)

Lord Blackadder
May 28, 2007, 02:39 PM
Thanks to all the men and women who have made sacrifices for our country!

spork183
May 28, 2007, 02:59 PM
Just as important, teach your children to appreciate the sacrifices of our service people. I often disagree with national policy, but never disagree with our people who follow orders and passionately protect the freedoms we hold dear. Our armed forces personnel deserve our respect and gratitude.

Thanks for all you do!