PDA

View Full Version : Tunes not displaying anything where songs should be.

speedemonV12
May 27, 2007, 05:20 PM
Hey. I came home today, and started up itunes, but nothing is showing up where my songs should be.... i can still play music, just nothing is showing up... here is a screen..

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9454/picture1iq6.png

anyone can help me with this?

May 27, 2007, 06:56 PM
Hey. I came home today, and started up itunes, but nothing is showing up where my songs should be.... i can still play music, just nothing is showing up... here is a screen..

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/9454/picture1iq6.png

anyone can help me with this?

I had the same problem a few months ago. It was UNO what caused it.

Just re-install it and problem solved.

speedemonV12
May 27, 2007, 07:37 PM
thanks for the quick reply.. but im still having the same problem.. anything else i can try.. i do have shapeshifter installed... i might try changing some things around in there.. maybe that will help...

speedemonV12
May 27, 2007, 09:37 PM
so, ive been playing around with all my custom gui settings, and nothing seems to be fixing this.. any idea what to do ?

May 27, 2007, 10:45 PM
so, ive been playing around with all my custom gui settings, and nothing seems to be fixing this.. any idea what to do ?

Have you re-installed iTunes?
This must solve the problem.

Are you having similar problem in other apps?

speedemonV12
May 28, 2007, 06:54 AM
no.. its just itunes that is causing the problem... how do i go about a reinstall.. do i need something like app delete to make sure that i get rid of everything that itunes put on my system?

May 28, 2007, 09:50 AM
no.. its just itunes that is causing the problem... how do i go about a reinstall.. do i need something like app delete to make sure that i get rid of everything that itunes put on my system?

Just download itunes from apple.com and install it.

No need to delete the current one. The new one would over-write it.