Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Xyl

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 30, 2006
http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/business/story.html?id=92ac1094-0da9-4a79-8d90-efa81563b7e1

The Vancouver Sun said:
Like Cinderella waiting in breathless anticipation to try on the glass slipper, Mac and iPod aficionados in Vancouver are hoping the signature glass staircase of an Apple Inc. flagship store will soon be coming to downtown.

Their interest was piqued by recent comments by Apple's senior VP for retailing Ron Johnson who, when asked at the company's recent AGM when Vancouver would have its own Apple store, teased shareholders with the reply:

"Patience is a virtue, and your patience will be rewarded soon."

His comments re-ignited an online guessing game that alternatively has a new Apple store opening at Holt Renfrew's former location in Pacific Centre, in Gastown, or other potential spots.

Kamera RAWr

macrumors 65816
May 15, 2007
Sitting on a rig somewhere
That would be cool, it'd pretty much be the closest Apple store to me, even though I'm in the USA :D. Might even get a few of those B.C. drivers to stop driving down here ;) . Just kidding, I love our Canadian neighbors :D

mmadness

macrumors newbie
Jun 20, 2007
My guess is it'll be downtown on Robson/Georgia. Yaletown already has a Mac Station.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.