Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
Question about HandBrake. I checked the box "create chapter markers." I am able to find and navigate via chapters on iTunes, but they don't seem to show up on the video iPod. Is there a way to see the chapters on the iPod??

Thanks.

Frank

kazpa

macrumors newbie
Jun 3, 2007
unfortunately, you won't be able to get that, unless you download each one of them into the ipod separately. But i don't thin you will enjoy wahtever your watching. I downloaded the entire season of HBO Wire episodes. I separated them, and it works fine, but not a movie!

fjs08

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 25, 2003
>>But i don't thin you will enjoy wahtever your watching. I downloaded the entire season of HBO Wire episodes. I separated them, and it works fine, but not a movie!<,

Actually, the video is marvelous!!

On Saturday, I added the Farewell Tour I dvd of the Eagles. I can get the chapter breaks when I view it via iTunes. But nothing on my iPod

Yesterday added my Eagles Hell Freezes Over DVD to my iPod and when I click the center wheel of the iPod, the time bar on that video does have vertical lines denoting the chapter breaks. Strange it's on the older DVD and not the newer one.

But the video and audio are both great!!
It's not a big deal that I don't have the chapter breaks, but it would be nice.

Frank

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.