PDA

View Full Version : Full Screen Cover Flow

MattyMac
Jun 3, 2007, 10:20 PM
I just noticed the full screen coverflow icon in the new iTunes. Press it and voilà (not WALA) full screen...very nice.

Did everyone already know this? I don't think it was in the previous version...was it?

samh004
Jun 3, 2007, 10:23 PM
I think it was, because I remember using it a while ago...

Nermal
Jun 3, 2007, 10:24 PM
I noticed it in 7.2 but I don't know how long it's been there for. By the way, what is WALA?

kalisphoenix
Jun 3, 2007, 10:25 PM
It was a 7.1 thing. People complained mightily about it being absent in 7.0.

It's pretty sweet, but it's not in Front Row :(

WALA = American attempt to say "voilà," only slightly more irritating than seeing it spelled "viola."

samh004
Jun 3, 2007, 10:26 PM
I noticed it in 7.2 but I don't know how long it's been there for. By the way, what is WALA?

A saying, say it as it sounds... it's like "tada" after a magic trick.

Nermal
Jun 3, 2007, 10:26 PM
You mean voila? I'd have to assume that "wala" is a typo since Google and Wikipedia tell me that it's a TV station :rolleyes:

samh004
Jun 3, 2007, 10:28 PM
You mean voila? I'd have to assume that "wala" is a typo since Google and Wikipedia tell me that it's a TV station :rolleyes:

Yeah that'd make more sense actually. But don't make fun, just because someone doesn't know french :p

kalisphoenix
Jun 3, 2007, 10:32 PM
Yeah that'd make more sense actually. But don't make fun, just because someone doesn't know french :p

Yeah. Those stupid French with their ballay dancing, their S Cargo™, and their daycollatay.

MattyMac
Jun 3, 2007, 10:35 PM
It was a 7.1 thing. People complained mightily about it being absent in 7.0.

It's pretty sweet, but it's not in Front Row :(

WALA = American attempt to say "voilà," only slightly more irritating than seeing it spelled "viola."

Haha sorry..voilà.

I'll edit my post.

Nermal
Jun 3, 2007, 10:36 PM

Did you edit that in there or was I blind?

MattyMac
Jun 3, 2007, 10:37 PM
A saying, say it as it sounds... it's like "tada" after a magic trick.

Thank you.

...and thank you.

kalisphoenix
Jun 3, 2007, 10:42 PM
Did you edit that in there or was I blind?

:) I posted and then edited it in about five seconds later ("WALA? WTF?"). You must have seen the thread and began your post in that five seconds :)

*parles Francey and likes using the accent aigu and accent grave unicode deals on here, since his own forum is phpBB (which doesn't support unicode :()*

kalisphoenix
Jun 3, 2007, 10:43 PM
Haha sorry..voilà.

I'll edit my post.

Please don't think I'm being a prick or anything. I hate the sin and love the sinner ;)