Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

psycoswimmer

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
USA
Not sure if there's already a thread on this somewhere.

You can now download a video or audio podcast of Steve Jobs and Bill Gates' discussion at D: All Things Digital. Check iTunes. :)

psycoswimmer

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
USA
The video one has finished downloading for me. I might download the audio-only one tomorrow so I can listen on my iPod.

FF_productions

macrumors 68030
Apr 16, 2005
Mt. Prospect, Illinois
That was a very interesting discussion.

Steve was trying to hold back from telling his secret products that he will be unveiling soon.

They made some good points and I learned a lot about these 2 guys.

FadeToBlack

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2005
Accoville, WV
I have it downloaded, but haven't watched all of it yet. I watched the first few minutes of it and what I seen was really cool. I'll probably put it on a DVD to watch when I get the time.

I wonder if they will start distributing Steve's keynote videos through iTunes?? That'd be great!

AlBDamned

macrumors 68030
Mar 14, 2005
Been watching this interview as and when I can (it's an hour!) and I'm really, genuinely enjoying it. This is far more real Steve Jobs and Bill Gates, than any speech or presentation either has given.

There are so many points of note but, critic that I am, I have to ask who the hell is Kara Swisher? Seriously, she added absolutely nothing, talked over Walt Mossberg all the time and asked really stupid, pointless questions. I've never hear of her before or read any of her work, but on stage - she sucked, badly.

These guys are legends and it's great to see them on stage together in 2007.

aspro

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2005
Hobart, Australia
…I have to ask who the hell is Kara Swisher? Seriously, she added absolutely nothing, talked over Walt Mossberg all the time and asked really stupid, pointless questions. I've never hear of her before or read any of her work, but on stage - she sucked, badly.…

I have no idea who she was either, she didn't add much to the interview as you say.

FF_productions

macrumors 68030
Apr 16, 2005
Mt. Prospect, Illinois
There are so many points of note but, critic that I am, I have to ask who the hell is Kara Swisher? Seriously, she added absolutely nothing, talked over Walt Mossberg all the time and asked really stupid, pointless questions. I've never hear of her before or read any of her work, but on stage - she sucked, badly.

These guys are legends and it's great to see them on stage together in 2007.

I thought she was bitchy and made the interview more nerve-racking. Who the hell is she anyway?

Lol, I didn't even realize that guy was Walt Mossberg cuz I've never seen him before.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.