PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Mac Comic Site

macrants
Jul 2, 2003, 05:34 PM
There's a hilarious comic strip about Mac life, done entirely in Microsoft Paint. If that concept doesn't seem funny, you might be right. But the comic is.
Check it out:

www.macrants.blogspot.com

By the way, my ride's a 667 PBG4, and the wife and I are waiting for the G5 dual 2Ghz to come down to $2500 to buy. I'm also an accessoryholic. 2 iPods, iCurve, Logitech mx700 mouse, iceKey keyboard, etc.

jbomber
Jul 3, 2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by macrants
There's a hilarious comic strip about Mac life, done entirely in Microsoft Paint. If that concept doesn't seem funny, you might be right. But the comic is.
Check it out:

www.macrants.blogspot.com

By the way, my ride's a 667 PBG4, and the wife and I are waiting for the G5 dual 2Ghz to come down to $2500 to buy. I'm also an accessoryholic. 2 iPods, iCurve, Logitech mx700 mouse, iceKey keyboard, etc.

it was an ok comic.

here's one that's kinda marginally related to macs, but only kinda funny:

www.applegeeks.com

MacBandit
Jul 3, 2003, 03:06 AM
Try www.PVPonline.com . They have a lot of Mac stuff in it or they have in the last month. Just go back through the past issues. Personally I think it's hilarious.

jbomber
Jul 3, 2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by MacBandit
Try www.PVPonline.com . They have a lot of Mac stuff in it or they have in the last month. Just go back through the past issues. Personally I think it's hilarious.

Checked it out, It's pretty damn funny. :D

My favorite is Machall www.machall.com

Doesn't really have much to do with macs, really, but it's still pretty damn good.