View Full Version : Medium/Large format users...Graflok?

Jun 12, 2007, 01:28 PM
Anyone familiar with Graflok systems?

If so, could you tell me what you think this rollfilm back is attached to?

To me, it looks like a Graflok, but I really cant tell.


Jun 12, 2007, 09:13 PM
Graflok is a type of back on a large-format camera. Pretty much the only type these days. Just Google Image search for one, I've never actually seen a good explanation of what a 'graflok back' is - they just kind of are.

I can't tell much from this particular photo, but the rear of that camera appears to be from an old Polaroid roll film camera - like a 110A or 110B. Perhaps a Polaroid roll film camera with some kind of reflex attachment.

Jun 13, 2007, 08:22 AM
I know thats a Polaroid Roll-Film (40 series i think) back.

but it is attached to the blue metal machine by that frame. I wonder if that frame is a graflok type back?