Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Gus

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Minnesota
I loaded http://www.apple.com and the G5 picture on the front page looked like this:

Very weird.

Regards,
Gus

Attachments

• powermacg5hero06262003.jpg
    powermacg5hero06262003.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 628

Gus

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Minnesota
You don't see the blue and the pink streaks on it? It never looked like before on my computer. And no, I am not under the influence of anything. ;)

Regards,
Gus

Sun Baked

macrumors G5
May 19, 2002
Could be lack of oxygen

Originally posted by Gus
You don't see the blue and the pink streaks on it? It never looked like before on my computer. And no, I am not under the influence of anything. ;)

Regards,
Gus
Breath...

Take some deep breaths and feed some oxygen to your brain...

Gus

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Minnesota
Hmmm.... so no one else sees the streaks? Weird, because everything else I'm looking at is fine. All of the other Apple pages are fine, and so are all of the other programs I'm running. I downloaded the image from Apple's website, and launched it in iPhoto, Graphic Converter and Preview, and still I get the streaks, and when I reload the page, it still has the streaks. Weird.

Regards,
Gus

Gus

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Minnesota
No shrooms. Not unless you get flashbacks from shrooms, and it would be a very old flashback, let me tell you. ;)

Regards,
Gus

Gus

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2002
Minnesota
AHHH!! Maybe I am on shrooms and I don't know it, because now the image looks right. I swear that it was all blue and pink swirly for a while on every program I launched it in. Maybe Brita is putting something new in the filters, because all I've had is water today. Oh boy, do I feel like a boob now.

Regards,
Gus

P.S. I think I'll have my video card looked at just in case.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Originally posted by Gus
AHHH!! Maybe I am on shrooms and I don't know it, because now the image looks right. I swear that it was all blue and pink swirly for a while on every program I launched it in. Maybe Brita is putting something new in the filters, because all I've had is water today. Oh boy, do I feel like a boob now.

Regards,
Gus

P.S. I think I'll have my video card looked at just in case.

Did you know that the cocain that you buy is actually 5% cocain and 95% of "whatever"?:rolleyes:

GroundLoop

macrumors 68000
Mar 21, 2003
Wait a sec....I think I see the pink he is talking about...

On the tutu of the elephant flying in front of the G5.....

Come on...how can none of you see it?

Hickman

G5orbust

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2002
well it could be a product of him staring at that picture of the G5 for a bit, combined with his background image and his screen's color settings. Personally, after looking at that small G5 picture for about 30 seconds, I started to see a pinkish ring form around the G5 logo, but it definately was nothing that didnt go away with a blink of my eyes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.