PDA

View Full Version : WTTF: Mac Mini

classof2011
Jun 18, 2007, 01:32 PM
Yes.......I had only one a long time ago. So much fun! Anyways...

I think it would better help me with movie editing much more than the G3 iMac, so I can possibly trade it too...

It's specs are :

400MHz Graphite iMac
512MB
13GB HD. Possibly a 40GB drive if I figure out how to format it.
DVDROM drive

Of course, if you prefer a DELL...

Dimension E310
2.2GHz Pentium processor
80GB HDD
2GB RAM
Combo drive, maybe a 2nd one later
Windows XP currently, but can be upgraded to Vista Premium for $145

If not a DELL, I have a DS Lite I can throw in with either of the two. And a silver RAZR...and Airport Express with Airtunes. That should be enough, right?

Anyways....the only specs for a Mac Mini I am required to have is a Superdrive and the knowledge of what kind of RAM and HDD it takes ;)

Thanks. Also, if there's something in particular that you're interested in trading for that I haven't posted, LMK. Except PowerBooks. I don't have one of those.

CRAZYBUBBA
Jun 18, 2007, 01:42 PM
Hey there. I'm interested in the iMac RAM. Is it a single stick? If so how much would you like for it?

Also, would you consider ripping out the DVD rom drive to sell? You could probably make more off selling its parts than a straight sale.

KD7IWP
Jun 18, 2007, 01:53 PM
I agree, you'd make more parting it out than a sale, that is definitely not worth much these days.

classof2011
Jun 18, 2007, 03:09 PM
If I don't sell it, I'm still going to use it as a full computer.

papadopolis1024
Jun 19, 2007, 02:28 PM
sell me the RAM and the DVD-ROM drive
for 55$?

O and about your sig.... mine says cingular as well but I have a friend who says AT&T instead of cingular he said it changed in the past week and a half so I figure that they will all be changed over in the next month, depending on where you live.

CRAZYBUBBA
Jun 19, 2007, 03:25 PM
I'd give you $60 shipped.

sell me the RAM and the DVD-ROM drive
for 55$?

O and about your sig.... mine says cingular as well but I have a friend who says AT&T instead of cingular he said it changed in the past week and a half so I figure that they will all be changed over in the next month, depending on where you live.