PDA

View Full Version : FS: Blackbook 2GHZ core duo, 2GB Ram, 120GB HD + Formac 2010 + Accs

will0407
Jun 20, 2007, 09:17 AM
(re-posted with altered details to comply with forum rules)

Hi,
I'm thinking about selling my black macbook and Formac 2010 monitor to fund a purchase for the low end Macbook Pro.

Just wondered what sorts of prices people would be willing to pay. If you're interested in either the monitor OR macbook (or both), email me (will.westwood0407@gmail.com) or PM me. Will only post to UK.

Specs:
Macbook-
2.0 Ghz Core duo in black (it was the first model, so think that's the right Ghz, purchased in early July 06)
2GB ram
120GB HD
(accessories include keyboard, razr V3 mouse, icurve, mini dvi-dvi cable to connect to monitor, incase neoprene sleeve, crumpler bag)
Got original box and receipts
No problems with it, immaculate condition (it's my pride and joy!) Will be sold with a fresh install of Tiger from original discs, so will only have standard applications on.

Monitor-
Formac 2010 Platinum (20 inch 4:3)
Has a few marks on the case, but nothing particularly noticeable, no dead pixels etc.

Can send pictures on request. (if you have a MBP you want to trade, let me know, I'd be willing to add some cash on top) (my ebay user ID is will_0407 if you want to check out some feedback)