Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blue knight

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 7, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
So a co-worker and I hit the mall for lunch today. Had to stop at the Apple store and look around. Finally decided I had it! I have been saving up fro some time now, so I checked my saving, and walked out with a new mac book!

Everyone has been over at my desk all afternoon, looking at it wanting to play with it. I can not wait to have it all to my self.

So count me as another convert.:D

bartelby

macrumors Core
Jun 16, 2004
Hurrah.

Congratulations on your new baby.

Tell your co-workers to sod off and buy their own!
:D

patrick0brien

macrumors 68040
Oct 24, 2002
The West Loop
So a co-worker and I hit the mall for lunch today. Had to stop at the Apple store and look around. Finally decided I had it! I have been saving up fro some time now, so I checked my saving, and walked out with a new mac book!

Everyone has been over at my desk all afternoon, looking at it wanting to play with it. I can not wait to have it all to my self.

So count me as another convert.:D

-blue knight

Damn dude! There's a heck of an impulse buy!

Welcome.

See Sneezing Frog for nifty secret app advice for your new beby.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Nicely done :cool:

Back in October I was in Manchester with a friend, he was after an iMac for a while but was more than happy to wait and save up for the 20" model, but just went out and bought the 17" that day! Great impulse buy. He loves it. But now wants a one of them Core2Quads or whatever they're called :eek:

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
If you're looking to take someone out to another lunch like that in the future, call me up and I'm sure that we can work something out :D

Congrats on your new mac and enjoy!

mikehokie

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2007
Fairfax, Virginia
If you're looking to take someone out to another lunch like that in the future, call me up and I'm sure that we can work something out :D

Congrats on your new mac and enjoy!

Can our macs have a playdate together?

Bob: This is my Mac, it is still calibrating it's battery

Steve: Ahh how cute I can remember back when my Mac first installed Final Cut Pro. Good times, good times...

Bill: *Holding a Dell XPS*. Hey guys having a playdate?

Steve(whispering to Bob): Don't stare Bob, I know it looks a little creepy...

Bob (whispering to Steve): Why does it have that weird blue screen all over it?

lil' brudder

macrumors 6502
Jan 14, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
Can our macs have a playdate together?

Bob: This is my Mac, it is still calibrating it's battery

Steve: Ahh how cute I can remember back when my Mac first installed Final Cut Pro. Good times, good times...

Bill: *Holding a Dell XPS*. Hey guys having a playdate?

Steve(whispering to Bob): Don't stare Bob, I know it looks a little creepy...

Bob (whispering to Steve): Why does it have that weird blue screen all over it?

lol....:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.