PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Purchasers: Corpus Christi, TX

TonyBaloney
Jun 23, 2007, 06:12 PM
I'd figured I would jump on this 'Who's gonna be where?' bandwagon! Where will all the cool Apple fans be waiting at in Corpus Christi?

loudestnoise
Jun 23, 2007, 06:13 PM
right next to Whataburger. Ha, that's mean. Or perhaps the largest Dairy Queen in Texas in Portland

DocStone
Jun 25, 2007, 11:27 AM
I'd figured I would jump on this 'Who's gonna be where?' bandwagon! Where will all the cool Apple fans be waiting at in Corpus Christi?

I was going to Moore Plaza for the release at the ATT store. They already said no camping!

DOC

TonyBaloney
Jun 25, 2007, 03:34 PM
They already said no camping!

Lame! Ah well I guess I'll have to figure a new strategy...

DocStone
Jun 25, 2007, 08:40 PM
Lame! Ah well I guess I'll have to figure a new strategy...

Yeah, I talked to them on Sunday and they were very clear. I am not going to camp out today or anything, but I am planning on being there early. Where are you planning on going?

TonyBaloney
Jun 26, 2007, 04:02 PM
Since you can activate at home, now I'll probably end up just buying it online Friday and skipping all the craziness :cool:

DocStone
Jun 27, 2007, 04:04 PM
Yeah, I thought about the same. I don't know. I guess I will have to see how 'crazy' it really is.

Which one were you going to Tony?

-Doc

BTW, do you work for a non-profit organization? Just curious.

TonyBaloney
Jun 28, 2007, 01:33 AM
If i do end up going I'll probably go to moore plaza, but its corpus christi!(LOL) The line shouldnt start redonkulously early right??

DocStone
Jun 28, 2007, 09:15 PM
Anyone else in CC going tomorrow? If so where?

jane doe
Jun 29, 2007, 10:51 AM
Nice to see that there are mac users in CC. I'm thinking of moving down there this summer or fall.

DocStone
Jun 29, 2007, 10:55 AM
Nice to see that there are mac users in CC. I'm thinking of moving down there this summer or fall.

We are few, but strong.

I don't know of many Mac users outside of my friends. I got mine while out on tour a few years ago. My pc crapped out and I was 'forced' to use a bandmates puter. I loved it. Bought one and then my best friend did, brother, cousin, and 2 other friends all from playing around with mine. It was cool.

Anyhow, welcome to CC (maybe).

jane doe
Jun 29, 2007, 10:58 AM
Thanks,

we are coming down late summer to spend a few days and look for jobs and a place to live, we will decide then if we're going to move or not.

DocStone
Jun 30, 2007, 09:41 AM
Tony....Jane....

So, what do you think? Did you get an iPhone and what is your impressions?

jane doe
Jun 30, 2007, 10:17 AM
I love it.

TonyBaloney
Jun 30, 2007, 05:20 PM
Nah I didn't get one. :( But I will soon. Got to play with it at AT&T. That thing is freekin' sweet.