Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AndyR

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 9, 2005
Auckland, New Zealand
Can anyone recommended a decent sleeve for a 15.4" MBP? I used a Crumpler Gimp for my MB but am waiting for my MBP to arrive and need to get a sleeve that won't scratch it.

kusanagi

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2007
This is the case I'm trying to get from teh USA for my macbook, fur lined on the inside for extra protection and a pouch for your AC adaptor!

http://goincase.com/products/detail/15-canvas-sleeve-cl57063

BTW- If anyone in the USA wants to make a quick $25US or there abouts and help a fellow Aussie macrumors member get one of these babies shipped to him please let me know!!! I'll pay for all the postage costs (from incase to you and from you to me) and the case and $25 is yours!!!

dcv

macrumors G3
May 24, 2005
I like the LArobe sleeves by be.ez as they're really well padded. I probably would've bought one myself for my MBP but I've just bought a nice Knomo bag, which has its own removable sleeve case thing inside.

miniConvert

macrumors 68040
I got an incase from the Apple store and it's, well, crap. Not nice. Cheap tat. I'm sure they're ok for some people, but I wouldn't recommend one. Fine for a bit of padding, but it's not even a good fit.

The Be-ez stuff seems cool. I bought the Vertigo bag and I like it :)

TequilaBoobs

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2006
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.