PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Purchasers: Central Valley, CA

kqwik78
Jun 25, 2007, 10:26 AM
Sup Peeps!

Any Central Valley Peeps (Fresno, Clovis) going to be waiting for the iPhone?

I plan on waiting in Fashion Fair Mall at the new apple store. :D

Where will you guys be heading too?

deadworlds
Jun 25, 2007, 09:42 PM
judging from this board being pretty empty i would say not too many people will be in line to buy an iphone in the central valley. Lets hope im right

audiophile74
Jun 27, 2007, 01:12 AM
I'll be getting mine from AT&T in Merced.

tlhash
Jun 27, 2007, 10:30 AM
I'm in Visalia. Looks like we have 1 location, an ATT store. I'm showing up at 6:00, and hoping there is no line. 8 gig for me.

SBik2
Jun 27, 2007, 07:00 PM
well if i get mine... (after practice).. and i still might decide to get mine during the holidays if theres a new revision.. but if i decide to get it now. i will be getting it at the AT&T store at sierra vista mall (the one outside of the mall because the inside one doesnt have them i think and i like the AT&T owned stores more)

:edit: and i think the apple store here will be too crowded so i wont get it there either :(

kqwik78
Jun 28, 2007, 01:29 PM
Good luck to all you Central Valley Peeps! Hopefully you guys get your iPhone(s).

I'm still going to the Fashion Fair mall. I think its going to be alittle crazy there, but I'll take my chances.

Good Luck again! :D

golfstud
Jun 28, 2007, 06:46 PM
I will be at Fashion Fair..still debating..4GB or 8GB. I wonder what Apple's RATIO is of producition.

kqwik78
Jun 28, 2007, 07:15 PM
I will be at Fashion Fair..still debating..4GB or 8GB. I wonder what Apple's RATIO is of producition.

I believe that there will be more 8GB than 4GB .. I tried calling the Apple store to get some info on inventory and the lady I spoke with was clueless :(

What time are you heading to Fashion Fair? I plan to be there when the mall opens and hope that not too many people are already there.

tlhash
Jun 29, 2007, 08:51 AM
I just passed the Visalia ATT store, 6 people in line(6:15 am).

The General
Jul 24, 2007, 11:52 AM
Well, more traffic in here than I expected.

I'm from Bakersfield. :cool::D:(:mad: