PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Purchasers: Atlanta, GA

jaw3net
Jun 25, 2007, 10:53 AM
Where are the ATL folk going to get their iPhone? I'm in the Buckhead area and there are a couple of AT&T stores to choose from. I plan on avoiding the Apple store at Lenox mall at all costs. It's guaranteed to be insane. I'm sure the AT&T store across from the mall will be just as crazy.

Squonk
Jun 25, 2007, 11:22 AM
I'm OTP in the Marietta area. Although I plan to wait a while to find out the plan costs, I'm curious where people out here are planning to go? Which AT&T locations out here are likely to have them. You know, just incase I cave...

cdheiden
Jun 25, 2007, 11:41 AM
There is a big Cingular err... Att store on Briarcliff Road across from Northlake Mall. This one one of the original Bell South Mobility stores if you remember those. It is also is one of the flagship stores, I would say check them out.

doorslam
Jun 27, 2007, 07:56 AM
There is a big Cingular err... Att store on Briarcliff Road across from Northlake Mall. This one one of the original Bell South Mobility stores if you remember those. It is also is one of the flagship stores, I would say check them out.

This is the one I'm planning to go to - the AT&T find a store site says this one will have iphones on Friday.

markjord
Jun 28, 2007, 08:24 PM
I'll be at the Northpoint store around 12 noon and survey the line ,then wait or leave accordingly. I figure they will get about 220. I will count back and assume 50% of the people will get 2.