PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Purchasers: Charleston, SC

AHDuke99
Jun 25, 2007, 10:10 PM
So .. anyone in the dirty dirty planning on purchasing one? I surely hope the corp AT&T store actually gets them on the 29th. There are 2 in town, one in Mt Pleasant .. I am still debating on what time to show up and whether there will be a line or not.

chriswheat
Jun 26, 2007, 12:35 PM
I confirmed with the Mt. Pleasant AT&T store that they will have the iPhone on Friday. The sales associate was certain that they would have it. Of course I've known sales associates to be wrong before. I plan to drive to the Mt. Pleasant store in the morning, see if a line is forming and then just walk around Town Centre until a line forms of 4:30, whichever comes first.

AHDuke99
Jun 26, 2007, 03:55 PM
i need to go by the at&t store at citadel mall before friday to make sure they will get it. i plan on doing the same, as i hope people dont start camping thursday. i doubt this will be like my hunt for the wii.

SuperChuck
Jun 26, 2007, 11:06 PM
I'll be looking out for a line the night before - you never know...

chriswheat
Jun 27, 2007, 07:34 AM
I'm sure you've already seen this but, AT&T's website confirms that it will be at 4 locations:

Mount Pleasant, near Town Centre
Charleston, (Orleans Rd - Citadel Mall)
N Charleston, Rivers Ave
Summerville, Main St

I'm gonna stick with my Mount Pleasant store, but at least I know there are options.