PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Purchasers: Madison, WI

TheNumberOneFan
Jun 26, 2007, 07:46 AM
:) come on, there's gotta be a few of you!

which store are you going to??

wangchunggti337
Jun 26, 2007, 11:45 AM
yooooooooooo!

I only wish I was getting the iPhone. As a college student it would be insane. I also just started a new plan with cingular, att, this November.

Does Number One Fan have to do with the band that changed their name to the Robins?

dannyallen34
Jun 26, 2007, 08:35 PM
I'll be on vacation at a lake an hour away from Madison, but I plan on hopefully getting the iPhone either on launch night or sometime soon after at one of the Madison AT&T stores.

madtown
Jun 26, 2007, 10:03 PM
I'll be out bright and early. Have not decided on which store yet. Heard that the University Ave store will be the most crazy and the Fitchburg store won't have any on launch. That leaves East side and Mineral Point. Where will you be and what time?

Xero
Jun 27, 2007, 02:03 AM
Ill be out if my conscience doesnt kick in and tell me to not buy one first.

Still havent decided which store to go to though... Is the west towne mall store just a kiosk or...? Might be a good choice if its nine-thousand degrees out and the store closes for preparation.

TheNumberOneFan
Jun 27, 2007, 11:05 PM
I'll be out bright and early. Have not decided on which store yet. Heard that the University Ave store will be the most crazy and the Fitchburg store won't have any on launch. That leaves East side and Mineral Point. Where will you be and what time?

mineral point i think??

TheNumberOneFan
Jun 27, 2007, 11:07 PM
yooooooooooo!

I only wish I was getting the iPhone. As a college student it would be insane. I also just started a new plan with cingular, att, this November.

Does Number One Fan have to do with the band that changed their name to the Robins?

why yes it does, I've been following them for probably three years, bought an original copy of Compromises with the old home made album art even! :eek:

of course i didnt know at the time they would be changing, so i bought a newer version too!

Haven't been following them as much lately, haven't seen "The Wildbirds" (they changed the name again, btw) in months.

How about you?

wangchunggti337
Jun 28, 2007, 10:57 PM
Number one fan.. that is soo awesome.

I saw them forever ago at Lifefest. I'm from Appleton, so I used to see them around once in awhile at random venues. I'd love to see them again.

Buying the iPhone?

So I have a 6ish month old deal with cingular, what's it going to cost me to get the iPhone ?

TheNumberOneFan
Jun 29, 2007, 10:32 AM
Number one fan.. that is soo awesome.

I saw them forever ago at Lifefest. I'm from Appleton, so I used to see them around once in awhile at random venues. I'd love to see them again.

Buying the iPhone?

So I have a 6ish month old deal with cingular, what's it going to cost me to get the iPhone ?

was it one year or two year contract? one year you might be able to slide and they'll let you upgrade for "free" (as in you just pay the 500/600 for the phone and +20$ a month to your bill, and some activation fee). Otherwise, it's gonna cost you a bit, you should call AT&T today and find out.