PDA

View Full Version : Led Zeppelin reunion (sort of)!!

zephead
Jun 26, 2007, 06:37 PM
As you can tell by my forum name, saying that I'm really freakin' excited about this would be such an understatement. I'd give [insert body part(s) here] to get tickets to see them!! I still have yet to pick my mouth up off the ground. I'm only 19, so I missed them by about 8 years, but they're my favorite band if you already haven't noticed. :D

Link!! (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/led_zeppelin_reuniting_for_a_show.html)

:eek: :eek: :D :D

SuperCompu2
Jun 26, 2007, 06:41 PM
Neat stuff. I love band reunions. Nice nostalgic feeling is always good from time to time.

JNB
Jun 26, 2007, 06:42 PM
Considering I would probably not even be in the same city at the same time during an entire tour, I would be happy just to see the Zep library on iTunes.

Led Zeppelin II was the second album I ever bought (after Steppenwolf the Second!)

OllyW
Jun 26, 2007, 06:45 PM
Now that is something worth camping out for :cool:

zephead
Jun 26, 2007, 06:48 PM
Now that is something worth camping out for :cool:

Hmmm... Led Zeppelin reunion show or iPhone??

*thinks*

AHH!! Now that's a really tough one!! :eek:

Spock
Jun 26, 2007, 07:46 PM
As you can tell by my forum name, saying that I'm really freakin' excited about this would be such an understatement. I'd give [insert body part(s) here] to get tickets to see them!! I still have yet to pick my mouth up off the ground. I'm only 19, so I missed them by about 8 years, but they're my favorite band if you already haven't noticed. :D

Link!! (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/led_zeppelin_reuniting_for_a_show.html)

:eek: :eek: :D :D

Ultimate-Guitar, I love that web site its right next to MacRumors on my bookmarks bar.

Keebler
Jun 26, 2007, 08:59 PM
this could be the start of something fantastic! let's hope...

i would love to see the band "Tora Tora" reunite and put out their 3rd frackin' album, which was about to be released, then their label was bought and that album, put on a shelf.... they apparently have the rights and haven't put it out yet.

ugh. BUT, that is for another thread. check them out in Itunes....wicked band.

Liquidog
Jun 27, 2007, 02:49 AM
EXCLAMATION POINTS

I would certainly pay an outlandish sum to see the Zep perform.