PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Purchasers: Boise, ID

bigandtasty
Jun 26, 2007, 07:08 PM
Anyone know if either the Milwaukee or Broadway Cingular/AT&T Store will have a better chance of scoring iPhone on Friday?

neut
Jun 29, 2007, 01:34 PM
Anyone know if either the Milwaukee or Broadway Cingular/AT&T Store will have a better chance of scoring iPhone on Friday?

If I knew ... I wouldn't tell you! Hahaha! :p

Honestly the Nampa store will be the best bet. The Milwaukee store will definitely be the most crowded.

Or maybe I'm just screwing with you ... :p
_

peace | neut

quackattack
Jun 29, 2007, 02:21 PM
I imagine they will be similarly loaded. I know Broadway, Milwaukee, and 12th in Nampa are the only stores getting the iPhone.

Based on conversations I had with the employees, I think they will all be ready :).

neut
Jun 29, 2007, 03:15 PM
Based on conversations I had with the employees, I think they will all be ready :).

I think I'll que up over at Broadway ... the mall area is always crowded with or without an iPhone. I'll get lost in Nampa if I head out that way. :p
_

peace | neut

quackattack
Jun 29, 2007, 09:21 PM
I think I'll que up over at Broadway ... the mall area is always crowded with or without an iPhone. I'll get lost in Nampa if I head out that way. :p
_

peace | neut
Let me know what it's like out there. I'm very curious. I'm not going to be able to brave it until next week... assuming there's any left :eek:

neut
Jun 29, 2007, 11:05 PM
Let me know what it's like out there. I'm very curious. I'm not going to be able to brave it until next week... assuming there's any left :eek:

I decided not to go ... checked Nampa on my way back into Boise; they sold out in 20 minutes! :eek:

3 or 4 left at the Milwaukee store @ 9:30pm (4Gs). According to the Nampa store both Boise stores sold the rest in 2 hours. Im ordering online tomorrow. Decided that I want the 8G. :rolleyes:

At least I'll get exactly what I want and better accessories than offered in store.
_

peace | neut