PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Purchasers: Cincinnati, OH

wrogo22
Jun 27, 2007, 10:42 PM
anyone gonna camp out at kenwood?

scoot2006
Jun 28, 2007, 10:26 AM
I think I'm going to. I won't be able to make it until around 2 or 3 though. Stupid job :P

AJsAWiz
Jun 28, 2007, 10:27 PM
anyone gonna camp out at kenwood?

Camp out as in overnight? I don't think so. I'm sure I'll have to wait in line tomorrow, but will not camp out overnight to pay $500 or $600 for anything
:cool:

I think I'm going to. I won't be able to make it until around 2 or 3 though. Stupid job :P

I wonder how many people plan on taking off work just to get there early :eek:

mister880
Jun 29, 2007, 01:02 AM
Talked to a sales rep (Ibe) and he indicated that Glenway was a low volume store that would not be getting initial shipment of iPhones and recommended instead going to Apple Store in Kenwood! He did however try to sell me a regular phone 3 times.

I hate driving all the way out there! I wish Apple Store was in Tri-County at least halfway instead of all the way out to 71 from Delhi!

Kevin :mad:

Ramkat
Jun 29, 2007, 03:49 PM
im in line by the sony store, who else is here?

AJsAWiz
Jun 29, 2007, 08:06 PM
im in line by the sony store, who else is here?

I was # 5 in line. I walked past the Sony Store a few times. I wanted to see where the line ended. Did you get any bottled water or the Apple key chains they passed out?

I am 100% pleased with my iPhone purchase today. Can't believe how easy it was to activate through iTunes and sync. I give the iPhone an A + :p

Did you make it? Almost 3 more hours till the Apple Store closes :eek:

Sideonecincy
Jun 30, 2007, 03:43 PM
Well I wasn't able to make it to any store in time and I didn't think there would be SO many people at apple in kenwood. I know this is a ridiculous question but anyone know of any stores in cincinnati area that has any left?

AJsAWiz
Jul 1, 2007, 10:41 PM
Well I wasn't able to make it to any store in time and I didn't think there would be SO many people at apple in kenwood. I know this is a ridiculous question but anyone know of any stores in cincinnati area that has any left?

Not really a ridiculous question at all. Kenwood Apple :apple: still had them Saturday.

Sideonecincy
Jul 5, 2007, 11:26 AM
How are the edge speeds around Cincinnati?

I've gone out to Apple 3 times and still don't have one :rolleyes: