PDA

View Full Version : iPhone Purchasers: Portland, ME

toddp73
Jun 28, 2007, 04:51 PM
Thats right, i'm representing my hood up in here:) :p any one else even from Maine here?

Gm7Cadd9
Jun 28, 2007, 04:59 PM
alright, someone else from Maine!

Bangor, born and raised. You would think that with the Maine Laptop initiative using all macs that Maine would have an apple store by now, I think the nearest one is still Boston?

I am an Apple Systems Administrator, in one of the few places where a job like that is needed: Los Angeles.

Best of luck on your iphone hunting, I am sure you won't be alone.

-Roy

toddp73
Jun 28, 2007, 05:15 PM
Nice to meet you! I agree, all the laptops, and still places like who knows where have an Apple store but not us?! Anytime I need to go to an Apple Store, I go to the one in Salem, NH At the Rockingham Mall, its a real Apple store, but its no stand alone store. It is in a pretty small store. I am just going to my local AT&T store for my iPhone.

Hopefully you can find something closer than L.A. - Todd

PJF13
Jan 25, 2008, 02:58 PM
Hey! Bangor, ME is where I'm from and live currently, cool to see I'm not alone here in the currently very cold State.

Love my iPhone, MacBook and 24 inch iMac...now if we could only get an Apple store somewhere in Maine.

I drove to Boston the night before the iPhone came out to get the full experience of launch day and purchased my iPhone, it was a blast.

Come on Apple...Maine to California, coast to coast Apple stores, it only makes sense.... ;)